Reviews for Race
csibpip chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ohhhhhh This was the best so far. I loved the point of view of the story it's very new and realistic and just great!
Pipolyte chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I love, I really, really love this.

(And I'm sorry for my very bad english, I'm french and I have a little bad to speak english...Is it correct ?)

Brief (thanks Google Traduction, I did'nt know this word)

I said...Oh, yes ! I love your story, for the quality of your text. You really write well, you know ? Words are well selected (?), I understand myself. I hope.

The relationship between Nea and Adam is so...pretty, well described (I use too much the word weel, no ?), and I adore the inexorable side with the eternal play and 14th's sentences. And Adam's sentences.

Just a last point.

Can I, please, translate this fanfiction in my language ?

I would french people can read this.

And for the end, a little sentence in french :

Tu sais quoi ? J'ai vraiment accroché sur cet OS. Je l'a-do-re littéralement.
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ooooh...interesting...

I really liked it~ *thumbs up*
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a new take on Earl and Neah's relationship. *nods* Certainly has potential. Personally, I think they're MORE than just "friends" (refer to chapter 202, you'll see what I mean). But, anyway, keep up the good work.
Penchant-for-raising-Cain chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ooh, this was an interesting little one-shot! I have a fic called 'Catch Me If You Can', but it's way different to this. It' good - I've not seen a fic with the Earl's side of things in the recent events - Tsuki Yume
SragonZ chapter 1 . 1/7/2011