Reviews for The Injured Man
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
oh so naughty Edward! I loved it!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Loved it!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow, I really wasn't expecting that at all! It was quite light at the start with Jacob and Bella, and then Edward is introduced.. when he said that Jacob had gone for signal, I got a feeling that something wasn't quite right. There were little hints that Bella was drawn to him, like with the vampire pull.

Nice twist at the end.. Edward is definitely very dark. Love that!

Good luck with the contest!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I did not see that coming. Guess it really didn't pay for Bella to be a good Samaritan in this story. Way to surprise us all.

Thanks for sharing your story and best of luck in the contest.
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey!

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest.

Holy crap! I wasn’t expecting that ending. This was really, really good! Fantastic job!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

Stella, FWC’s admin.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Definitely not expected. That was certainly different and fun.
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aahhhh! You got me! LoL! Loved the surprise ending - good luck in the contest! :-)
Shirley.n.Laverne chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
"Stupid humans. Will they ever learn? I certainly hope not.

The 'injured man' is one of my favorite games to play. It's ridiculously enjoyable and arousing for me."

*GASP* Holy Shit! Nooooooo...

Hahaha OMG, I literally gasped out-loud at that. Was sooo not expecting that!

That was awesome. So unexpected! :)

Great one-shot!

xo Laverne/Fates-Love-Queen :)
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow! He had us all. I totally love it! ;)
nightline chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I - uh - phew! Now that was unexpected... Must have been the first story I ever read where Edward actually went through with it...
opal aline chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ok, well that was very interesting. Never expected that. Good luck in the contest!
BabyPups Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Dark and twisted and fantastic! I loved this babe. I can't tell you how pleased I was to see that you were writing again. I loved this, as I expected I would. Fuckawesome babe.

Pole dances and black lace panty flashes,

Pups
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh..that was unexpected. I'm glad someone wrote for that banner. I hope you'll continue it once the contest is over.