Reviews for The Wish
I'm sitting here sobbing at three in the morning!
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
THIS STORY SHOULD HAVE WON FIRST ! sooooooooo beautiful :')

Im marking this as my favourite !
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Such a beautiful story it's great to see a different representation of how love can conquer all obstacles I loved Edward as a star :)
smiley5656 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was wonderful! One of the best O/S I ever read! Well done!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
simmerk chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awwwwwww i loved this!
dwelling in my dreams chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
AWWWWW! You are such a brilliant writer! XO XOXO
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is an amazing one-shot! I loved it.
Lala chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is the most sweetest thing ever! Made me cry a little bit. Thank you for sharing this lovely story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is k
justcallmeEmma chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
and then they had hot monkey sex to celebrate their love. Later in life Bella became pregnant and had cute little star babies (not easy with all that energy) Edward became a kindergarten teacher but not a very good one since he thought all the kids how ice-cream and pizza is super good for you since its so delisous. and thats why todays generation is so fat 8D sorry I'm running away with this but seriously I love the story. even though Edward seemed a little bit on the gay side when they went shopping.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is one of he best things I've read in a really long time. Edward was so sweet and charming. loved it.
Warm at Heart chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i loved your story!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
oh, god! Never cry so much in a history! It is so beautiful! I am in love with edward it is so sweet and affectionate! I am happy of that this with bela! You are an excellent writer!maru..)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 9/27/2011