Reviews for Gone Midnight
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
LOVE THIS!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Omg, that was great. I mean, I feel bad for cuddy, but my love of wilson/house makes it hard to be anything but happy, lol. Great job!
TheSadTruthIs-TheTruthIsSad chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This... this was incredible. Every single part of it was perfect.

I'd love to leave a nice, coherent review. I really would.

But my brain is broken. So, this is all I can give.

I loved every single bit of this and plan on reading it at least ten more times in the next few months.
bloodlust17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great story I love it! House and Wilson make such a great couple! :)
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
There is one thing I dislike about this story - one thing only, and that is your sickeningly accurate description of exactly how it feels to vomit. Please excuse me while I try to unread those vivid, vivid words.

Everything else is perfect, in that butterflies-in-my-belly kind of way.

Oasis
rictusEMpra.J chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Yeah, i think i love you.

:) brilliant, as usual.
damigella chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I can't say how well you describe being drunk, since I've never been. But the rest was absolutely wonderful. I particularly liked the Cuddy touches, from her discovering the masseuse-as-sitter to he reading the breakup note.

And the fact that House does most of the doing, but we see it all from inside Wilson, so to speak. A Happy New Year indeed, and a story to go back to for relief in these sad canon times.
BlacBakery chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Ohhhh This is good. Very good.
Balanced chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This story is some of the best Hilson I've ever read. It's in character, sweet, and funny in parts. Please don't stop writing them.
moosemaster chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Absolutely excellent! Thank you for this... nothing over the top, characters are solid, and I love the organic way with which you dealt with the House-Cuddy relationship as well as its demise.

I also found the way you described the state of drunkenness extraordinarily accurate. It's a refreshing -and more true- change from the usual 'room-spinning'cliche. You are a wonderful writer and it's always a joy to me when you offer another sample of your talent!
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh, if only this could happen for real. Not that I want Cuddy to suffer - she deserves happiness, too. But I can really see Wilson getting sloshed beyond compare, and blurting out everything to House.
The girl with the Purple Tips chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was so cute :D i love it! Hilson all the way!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Nice, liked how House dealt with a drunk Wilson and the morning after. did anyone remember the vomit on the living room floor?
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was really good! Well done for depicting Wilson in such an adorable way!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Your stories are balm for my S7!Cuddy hating soul. :3 Poor poor Wilson. :( Glad House made it better. I almost lost it when House said she wouldn't wake up. LMAO. So classic House. :D Another great story!