Reviews for Fuzzy Elf
Maran Zelde chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I'm not into slash, and I'm not sure how I feel about Pietro being gay...I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. But at least he's not attracted to his sister in this story. :P

And the earring thing seems somewhat dated. Like, people made a big deal about guys with piercings 30 years ago, but now it's so commonplace that I doubt anyone would notice (especially not on someone with a tail, for Pete's sake).
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I like this so far. I always wondered what would happen if Kurt stopped wearing his inducer to school. I think Kurt's accent is a little too heavy or exaggerated in this story, but other than that, the characterizations are spot-on.
deadpoolhulk chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
waaaaaaaaait a second. why didn't Kurt just teleport when he fell? he does that ALL the time and it works fine!
beyond that good chapter, nice to see you back. the bit with Rogue was hilarious.
although you can tell it's been a long time because i honestly thouht "Wait THIS is the one where Kurts gay? coulda sworn he was dating Kitty!" XD
Kitty Katakana chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Good lord, I think I may have died laughing too! That's hilarious!
Lyneel chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
nice work! :) I like the interaction Xavier-Kurt, though what Kurt said in this chapter (though, I believe it was never intended to cause any harm) was pretty harsh. It's still good how it worked out, though. I also admire his courage to keep going. That's indeed the best choice - respecting who he is and not giving up, but of course with the threat of some bad consequences...

Everyone else is also great here. With the exception for Duncan, of course! But I guess he is able of acting like a total bastard (*growls*) -.-

And the thing with Pietro - lovely!
IanPeriwinkle chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
It's so sad that nobody reviewed 'Fuzzy Elf'! I really enjoyed it!
Wolfworrier911 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Cool story, poor Kurt getting hurt like that :( update soon please
sanriolover chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I just started reading your story and really like. it. I hope you update soon
LeanaBeana328 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
You shouldn't feel depressed, this is a great story! I will look forward and review on your next (and hopefully soon) chapter!
TealEyedBeing chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
aww x3 the fluff~ what little there was xD lovely
YAY Productions chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I'm sorry but I can't prove you wrong. I am clearly a homophobic. When it said 'Kietro' I assumed it'd be Kitty-Pietro. This disgusts me.
lensman37 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Trust me I personally have no problems with any of the gay reffrences , in fact I applaude you for using them. It's also nice that Kurt is my favorite from this series. looking forward to reading more of your work.
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I'm not a beta sorry but I wpuld like to know more about this universe!
Heki564 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Interesting :D I wish to know more! I might want to write in it eventually.
HeidiFox chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
It'd be nice if this was updated, I heard Kurt died...I was not happy. AT. ALL. but hey, what can ya do?