Reviews for With Blood on Her Hands
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
What a wonderful ending. I think you were right to end it there, it felt right. as much as it pains me to say because I would love to read more, I wouldn't add any more chapters, I think it you chose the right place to wrap it up. If you ever felt like adding more maybe consider writing a sequel, I would definitely like to see that if you ever got inspired to continue.

Anyway back to the story; I loved the bullpen scene and how she wasn't scared to be honest with them, that was a nice surprise, I kind of expected her to close up an tell them nothing, I really liked what you did :)

the Gibbs parts were great as well and I really loved that last line.

Wonderful story, and very well written. I will definitely loo out for more stuff from you :) great job. x
ladybugsmomma chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Great ending! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
file109 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
well written, good work!
snail chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
this story was awesome. I hope that you write more in the future. Thanks
music-and-fairytales chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
AHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I'm so sad this story is over, but you did such an amazing job of it! I truly loved it. Every second. You should write a sequel. Based on how Gibbs and Duck have guessed more about wht happened to her than she realised. That would be awesome lol. But this was so amazing and I love it so much! Great job. Thankyou for writing this!

Jenn xx

p.s. I know what you mean about real life getting difficult sometimes. If you ever need a friend or and ear to bend, feel free to message me :) xx
Erisna chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Hey, I just wanted to pop my head in and say I really enjoyed reading this. I love how much of a bond Ziva and Gibbs have, and I think you expressed that really well.

Also, I just thought that it would be very neat to see Eli's reaction when he receives the e-mail. Just a thought. _ Great job writing this!
Alidiabin chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Good ending.
ChEmMiE chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Perfect! I looove the bullpen scene :)

as good as an ending this was, i really would love more :D
sliz225 chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
A truly epic and worthy end to an amazing fic. We all know how protective Gibbs is of his team, and I love how you showed this. It WOULD have been OOC for Gibbs to fly off to Israel to attack Eli, but threatening emails seem perfectly like him. I would have loved to see this actually used in an episode.
EmmyR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love this story! Please update soon, I can't wait to know what happens next.
firstdragonrider chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
I don't think I've ever read a story with such a perfectly described father/daughter relationship that you are portraying between dear Gibbs and Ziva here. I love it, can't wait for more!
For Clarification chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Hi,

I'm really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

I don't want readers to get the wrong idea about Yom Kippur or Judaism.

Having observed Yom Kippur since I was 12 I know that it is customary to ask for forgiveness, and to give forgiveness.

But in all my years I have never heard of forgiveness being mandatory.

Judaism does not designate one day a year for people to attempt spritual, emotional, or religious blackmail.

A person does not have to forgive someone on Yom Kippur. The laws regarding asking and receiving forgivness are numerous and complex.

Again, this comment is not intended as anything more than clarification.
iDefyGravity chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I love this. I'm a huge fan of the Ziva/Gibbs friendship. Not so much as a couple but I love their friendship. Anyhoo, great fic. I hope you update soon.
Chicken Scratchings chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
You know, I actually love Ducky and Gibbs in this fic. They are both the best things that could happen to her. I love the way you write this :) And deffo looking forward to reading more of this story.

As for the title? I like it. :) but if I think of something I'll get back to you :P
Emiliana Keladry chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I love the way that you write Gibbs taking care of Ziva, it's very moving and he treats her like his daughter. Great job!

Emma