Reviews for With Blood on Her Hands
ladybugsmomma chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I don't know what to suggest for a title, but the chapter was wonderful! I was thinking something along the lines of A father's Love or A father's touch because of Gibbs loving her in this story as a father loves a daughter.
music-and-fairytales chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Yay! I really liked that chapter! From the way chapter 3 ended, I thought you were going to maybe go a little more into what Ziva went through, but I still really liked it :) Great job! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

Jenn xx

p.s. I have no other ideas for the fic name, but I like the one you have just fine lol :)
sliz225 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Awesome chapter! Thank you for steering this fic out of . . . dangerous waters, so to speak. I love the relationship between Ziva and Gibbs, and how he looks out for her without hurting her pride. The line about how either Gibbs and Ducky was touching her the whole time was brilliant-I didn't see it coming at all, and I loved how Ziva never flinched at their touch. I hope you write more!
ChEmMiE chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Loved it! Really hope you write more than one more chap, though! :)
Alidiabin chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I loved this chapter. Ducky was so kind to her without forcing her to talk, and Gibbs was so good to her. I'm glad she's finally believing what Gibbs and Ducky keep saying, she's free from Eli.
CMC3 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Well, you have done a great job so far. As for suggestions, it would depend if you want to make this a Gibbs/Ziva romance or father/daughter fic. But so far, great job.
Natsien chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I loved it! I don't want this fic to end! Nicely done :)
Ama 21 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
LOVE THE NEW CHAPTER!

Can't wait for chapter 4! update soon!

Once again, amazing chapter 3!

Thanks :)
snail chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
i've already reviewed this chapter but this story is so good i wanted to review again and ask for more soon! i hope you keep writing even if this fiction ends (although i won't mind if it doesn't :)
mindoficeandfire chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
this is really good, more please! Im trying to write something similar but its no where near up to this standard, sigh. Oh well i can enjoy urs instead.
music-and-fairytales chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
OMG! KJUCBKJABKCHUVDVH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

This chapter was so beautiful. It was so sweet and heartbreaking and totally in character. Reading this was like watching an episode in my mind. Absolutely loved it. You, my dear, are a genius. I really can't wait to see more of this story. Please update soon!

Jenn xx
ChEmMiE chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Okay, i definitely need an update ASAP! And i hate eli...
natsien chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very good - I can imagine Ziva like this.
Amanda chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
This is really good - poor Ziva. Ducky and Gibbs are awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter - please update soon!
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Really, really good! :)

I love this chapter, it's good to see Gibbs' caring, fatherly side every now and then. Great job keeping Ziva in character throughout the whole thing, the stethescope part just reminds us how vulnerable she really is under her tough exterior.

The story is going really well, I can't wait to see what's to come, maybe a Gibbs/Eli confrontation? Maybe the rest of the team asking about her bandages? I guess I'll just have to wait and see :) x
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »