Reviews for With Blood on Her Hands
SkyePrincess08 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I am completly in love with this story and I'm excited to see where you take it:) And I keep thinking what the hell is Eli up to, what does he want? Keep up with this great work:):) Peace
pirate-princess1 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Wow. She had a very intense, yet understandable, reaction. UPDATE SOON! :)
jj chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
great story love that gibbs cares so much poor ziva please write more j
I Want A Pet Wombat chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I love this story! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen with Ducky and Ziva in the next chapter! Keep up the good work :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I would like to give Eli David a piece of my mind, he's a jerk. I hope Ziva will open up to Gibbs because he will prove Eli wrong. Can't wait for the next update!
GabbyGirl84 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Wow! Poor Ziva! I love the Father Gibbs angle and I can't wait for more! Great story!
hotchner chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
What you have written so far is sooooo...MAGNIFICIENT!

I've never read a story like this before. You are doing Ziva and

Gibbs justice. It shows just how much Gibbs cares about the people

that works for him. I'm glad that Gibbs is showing a caring side

instead of showing how upset he is. Keep up the AWESOME Writing.

Can't wait for the next Chapter. THANK YOU.
natsien chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Poor Ziva! But great story!
Chicken Scratchings chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
This is so good, it keeps getting better (well, not for Ziva since Eli and Saleem are both evil but the actual story is amazing.) Really looking forward to and Ducky are awesome here, especially Ducky. He's just so good at what he does and he totally knows how to help Ziva. Really well written :)
sliz225 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Wow. That was not what I expected Eli to have said . . . but it was better.

Ziva really looks to Gibbs as a father, and I'm glad you've captured that. The part about her being assaulted . . . I'm not sure I like that, though. It wasn't in canon, was it? Sorry, I'm just kinda sensitive-that sort of thing creeps me out.

Still, solid fic. Really well written, with perfect grammar. Love it.
snail chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
this fic is really intense, i can't wait for more. amazing writing!
Alidiabin chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm worried now for Ziva. This fic is making me hate Eli, I used to think he was complicated and had made the wrong choices. Now I hate him.
Cranbs chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Great story so far, please, keep going !
I Want A Pet Wombat chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I love this story! Made my day when I got back from vacation and saw that you had updated :)Can't wait for more!
pirate-princess1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
AW! Eli's evil for doing that! I mean, she had to forgive him, it was religously related! UPDATE SOON! :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »