Reviews for Synesthesia
yo chapter 14 . 4/22
You killed Ke-Ranma! Er, ahem. Wow, Ritsuko must be in terrible shape, losing Ranma & Rei... Then there's Nabiki's information & giving parts to Kasumi... In any case, I was surprised by how quickly the chapter went. Overall, all pretty light on the details of everything. In particular, the deaths don't seem to have sunk in much, nor have a few persons' reactions have been shown. Hopefully we get to read about some of that.

Heh, Asuka's hobby.
Look forward to the next chapter!
Daniel T. Stack chapter 14 . 4/19
Well so much for this fic. I mean did you HAVE TO get rid of the only two characters that had me reading it at the same time? Sure I know Rei's Ego and memories are still in Unit 00 or with Shinji to be seen in the next chapter and Ranma's Ki and Ego will show up in 03 but I can't avoid feeling you have gutted all aspects of this that held any interest for me.

Before this chapter I was kinda hoping Ranma and or maybe Dr Tofu would be involved in using their Ki skills to help get Rei out of unit 00 but without Ranma to get Tofu in there just isn't anything that would seem to make sense to get anyone with enough Ki experience into place to try anything along those lines.

Had you had the Amazons mentioned earlier still being in the area maybe that could also have been a possibility. What really is left for this fic other than trudging down the path to orange goo now?

Spokavriel yahoo. com
cj1of4 chapter 14 . 4/18
So did Ranma really die, or did something else happen?
MilandaAnza chapter 14 . 4/16
I liked it a lot. I'm... while a part of me thinks that Ranma got 'absorbed' inside the Eva, I must state I'm fully expecting him to climb out of a ventilation shaft a few days later about needing to sleep it all off.
Shinzochi chapter 14 . 4/15
the question is did Ranma really die or is Genma right for once and will the Rei that Shinji and the others knew return, i am looking forward to the next chapter
skywiseskychan chapter 14 . 4/15
Well this is certainly a depressing chapter, though at least Hikari seems well. Ranma down, Rei 6 years down, and secret plots deepening wildly.
LordsFire chapter 14 . 4/14
I'm expecting 03 to 'grow back' into a Ranma-shape now.

Also, glad to see you folks updating again; it's been too long.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 4/14
"Asuka opened her mouth to argue, but she had to admit that the only things she could think of were lines from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and she was relatively sure they wouldn't convince the man."

LOL... just LOL.

Aside from that, it'll be interesting to see where you're going with this. I can't imagine Ranma's really gone for good... but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how people react to his return and how things are going to unfold with Rei.
shugokage chapter 14 . 4/14
Definitely an interesting chapter I am looking forward to seeing what happened to Ranma because he is currently missing.
FateBurn chapter 14 . 4/13
Great chapter cant wait for the next one.
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 4/13
Interesting
ShadowArchon456 chapter 14 . 4/13
I'd hate to be "that guy" but...

Isn't Rei's bodies made up of Particle Wave Matter, since she's made from Lilith's flesh?

Her body shouldn't be capable of reducing into LCL. If her AT field collapses, her body still falls apart, but leaves them in pieces ala body parts, not orange juice. Just like Rei III's arm in EoE, not to mention GNR's death. And those times were specifically when she
wanted to die.

She has the soul of a seed of life. Her AT Field can keep her as a single entity no matter how much her Ego is expanded via synchronization with Unit 00 if she still wants to live. Her Ego shouldn't collapse like Shinji's, when he over - synchronized. Sure, the soul was splintered, but even so, Rei III tied with Kaworu for strongest AT field ever recorded during episode 24.

...yeah, yeah. I know no one else is likely bothered by it, but it just bugged me when I read this chapter.
Hiryo chapter 14 . 4/13
Wow what a buildup!

Thanks for 'resurrecting' this and again get an awesome update out! With the few good Ranma-fics out there I grave for much more. ;)

Please update soon this awesome fanfic!
Quathis chapter 14 . 4/13
Well, that's more than a bit ominous. Given all the plots and such going on, Nabiki having her thumb in things isn't surprising, though her involving Kasumi is. The way the news was delivered about Ranma fit the guy, given how random some of the reveals were. Chaos even after his death. Until next time.
MrEmperor chapter 14 . 4/13
Seems good. I think I'll have to go reread this whole thing again though (not a bad thing).