Reviews for Drunken Daze
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
First time drinking can do that to people, lol. XD good job on the story. Really relatable (even though I usually make sure to keep to a 1 bottle minimum lite beer, maybe half that coz of devious little sisters). Haha lol. Holiday sure is feisty! XD she's like a mama bear!
Cacaphonia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Haha I was just drinking my morning coffee when I read this. Still giggling and eyeing my coffee wearily. :D That was hilarious, good job!
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
PDF why must people drink I see no real fun in it anyway? Going to the movies or book / comic is more fun
isis lilly chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
hahaha... this has to be the funniest one i have ever read i couldent stop laughing, six was a little ooc but i think that made it funnier. :)
Phillipa36639 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
*blinks a few times then doubles over laughing* .god you are a genius, i normally don't read 'drunk tales' but this is too funny. I LOVE Six in this, desperate to avoid Holiday's wrath, and Rex constantly 'helping'. Genius! *hands cookie*
Kai-Chan94 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Hilarious. I feel bad for Six though. He's just a victim of circumstance.

Kai
shejams chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I love it!

I totally agree with Holiday. Noah was suppose to keep him out of trouble and it was Six's job to know what he's up to. LOL

I know, I know; That's not fair. Rex is a hand full sober and is totally the one to blame. But mothers have a way for blaming everyone around. (fathers, siblings and friends) All they had to do was bring Rex to her in the first place. XD

Good job
shejams chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
LOL

I just found this and I'm so glad I did. This is hilarious.

Funniest paragraph ever:

(Rex nodded and squinted back at this hand. His fingers started to move again until he reached the number five. He blinked and just started over, again only getting as far as five. Wait, he was pretty sure he had more beers than that, so why didn't he have more fingers than that? It didn't make sense. Why did he only have five fingers on this hand anyway? Wait, no, the thumb's not a finger. With the new knowledge, he counted again, reaching only four this time. Wait, no, that's not right.)

Wait! I stand corrected. This is the funniest to me:

(Six raised a brow, "So Holiday knows about this?"

Rex's eyes immediately widened. "Don't tell Doc. She might get mad! And we can't tell you either, cause you might get mad and tell the Doc and tell White and tell you and you're the last person we wanna tell," he slurred off, getting closer and closer to Six's face the whole time.

Noah's voice whimpered out between his hands. "Rex, please shut up.")

LOL

and Six threatening Noah (ahaha)

Love it so far. Off the read the conclusion.
1valleygirl4 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Just too funny!
Nat chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
ROFL
Krissiloveshalloweengmail.com chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
That was fantastic! Omg i loved it so much...and holiday's reaction was priceless..fantastic...id love if u added on to this on how Rex felt in the morning..his injuries from six and noahs attempts 2 wake him up lmao! And mostly rex's lecture from holiday! Omg pleAse
Niobe's Pen chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Haha! I just love how Holiday and Six treat him like he has absolutely no responsibility for his actions, y'know? Ah... I might die laughing, but at least I'll die happy...
Niobe's Pen chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
AAAAH! OMFG! That's so funny...
Serenity's Ghost chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This is so high-larious. I could just see them running around trying to hide from Holiday and I laughed so much. Oh, gosh, and 'Beyonce hot'...EPIC XD...Oh lad...Great job, I love this very much and it was well needed for a break between homework assignments.
Tessadragon chapter 2 . 1/14/2011