Reviews for Watch Me Burn
yoli1994 chapter 2 . 2/15
i like it :) when is the next chapter?
tohs chapter 1 . 2/3
I pretty much skim thru this. Can't really read it properly since Pezberry gross me out. Anyway, Rachel was right; Brittany is easy and I'm glad she shoved it in Santana's face. Bitch can talk but she can't handle the truth? Rachel should've kick Santana's ass.
kapuis chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Excellent, your best fic.
I like every characters in this fic especially Santana, Quinn and Rachel.
I especially like when Rachel said that Santana is like a hurricane and when Rachel plan the results if her feelings for Quinn become known.
I really like also the thoughts of Santana.
I really really hope that you will continue this fic because I really want to see a confrontation between Santana and Quinn.
guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Would be really nice to read more chapters
Drika Achele chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Please Update!
stephanielalinda chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I loved it
kashiah chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Write more
Brabkeb chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
This was a fascinating little start to the story. It's a shame you never finished it, but I have to review anyway. All the emotions were so intense and extreme, it was delicious. And while certainly Santana's actions were heinous, I don't consider them irredeemable. If that's a word. Everyone is just feeling so much pain, and while part of it is due to one another, you can also see that they need each other to assuage that pain.

I also really love that Rachel's dads are absentee. I mean, we hardly saw/see them ever. For all her proud picture she projects of her home life, and the love she feels for them, which maybe gave her a resilient foundation when she was younger and presumably they were around more, in my head canon they totally leave her to her own devices as a lung adult, probably because of career, maybe leading to taking time for themselves when they have a chance. Who knows if Rachel even ever complains to them about her less than ideal high school situation. What makes Faberry, and even Pezberry interactions so interesting is how these disparate young women are actually all such isolated characters. Sometimes they bring it on themselves (Santana's often seems mostly that way), or they are forcibly isolated like Rachel, or they isolate themselves with expectations like Quinn.

Anyway, I think you really captured some fascinating character moments here. They really spark the imagination, you know? And it seems that serious actions could actually yield consequences, which is something I think the show neglects a lot.

So thanks for your long ago efforts. I was thoroughly absorbed in it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
let her in and let me know the end of this story.. so continue, pleaseeeee...
Cassicio chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I love and miss this fic... a lot. End Hiatus por favor?
Gleelover47 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Brilliant. Please update...

(I seem to be saying this about a lot of your stories!)
pratz chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I'm intrigued by this new perspective of Santana that you throw in, the Santana that knows what's so wrong with her but can't do anything about it. As someone who's a thousand times written as a monster living from other people's misery, this is refreshing of a change. I'd like to read more of how this Santana will bring the dynamic out of Quinn and Rachel, because, you see, to get something right one should know wrong first.

I'm looking forward to reading this story's continuation!
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Grrr! Want more! Love what you have sofar!
Kell1310 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Really would like to see where this story is going, looking forward to next chapter.
Lubov chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I know this is on Hiatus, but I had to say that I really really want to see how this ends. It's far beyond amazing, it is fantastic.