Reviews for Fushigi no Persona
Can you continue this chapter again
Rufy SaeYuki chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
please update soon! What happen with real Kai?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Update please...

Been a while

Can't wait to see the next

reader chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Where are the rest of the story?
takafan chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Please continue the story, is very interesting, thanks
Rochelle Aichi chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
woow so interesting!
please continue the fic!
Anon chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
aw, i got excited for this update, but ive also already read this several months back, any chance you'll make an actual update sometime? please continue its really a great story!
Hickaru4 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Oh! Double update? Or is it just that I am slow and never noticed when you updated? Well, either way, thanks for the update(s)!

Btw, I think you mentioned something about having this story being uploaded somewhere else? Is it another forum or something? Can I have the link to it? Why am I asking all these questions? :3

Once more, I am spazzy.
Your mostest loyalest bestest dearest online stranger, Mr. Taco (AKA: Sora)
Hickaru4 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Holy baloney on a polka-dot pony this story is glorious! I've read a couple other Mendol fics on other sites but this one is just fabulous!

The plot: 5 holy baloney out of 5 holy baloney
The characters' personalities: More holy baloney
Overall: Holy baloney on a polka-dot pony (xInfinity!)

Please continue this story, I know it's been close to a year since the last update but I would definitely love seeing this fic continue.

Btw, if you don't understand the holy baloney thing it's okay. I don't understand it fully myself either.
Your dearest baloney pony, Sora
Hickaru4 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Hello there my good sir/madame. I recently finished reading your fic and I wrote a review about it but just as I went to click post review my internetz failed. (_") So I am not sure if it has worked or not. THUS I am copy-pasting it here again. I am sorry if it is already there but I am just blind and I did not see it.

Holy baloney on a polka-dot pony this story is glorious! I've read a couple other Mendol fics on other sites/forums but this one is just fabulous!

The plot: 5 holy baloney out of 5 holy baloney
The characters' personalities: More holy baloney
Overall: Holy baloney on a polka-dot pony (xInfinity!)

Your dearest baloney pony, Sora
Rochelle Aichi chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
oh plis continue the story
Miss Boogeyman chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
I love this story and the plot so far.. I can't even think of any way to end this story so I hope you update soon.. _
plasticeraser chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I love how the story is going so far

so just wondering if you'll still continue this?
Young-Link06 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Update. :
visualduel chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
please updated i really like this story and the plot too