Reviews for A Series of Moments
SlayersFan132 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...such an adorable, fluffily-fluffy story! It's so CAYUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
This is very entertaining. These are exactly the fics I'm looking for in a father and son relationship. I know it's been a very long time, 2 yrs to be precise, but could you please do more. How's about a fun sport like catch or exploring an uncharted area. Or just going for a walk in the night time beach reminiscing the good ol times, before the tragedy came about.

Thank you for the wonderful story. ;)
Frenzyvammi chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Very touching moments! The lord of the night says PICNIC!
yeyy thank you for the story!
phoenix chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
You should do more stories of alucard and dracula getting along. I find myself laughing often.
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Awwww this is just too darn cute! I do hope there is more to come! _
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I love these. I really do love these, and although I cannot offer you a valid criticism, you must write more as this warms my heart.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Well done. Neatorific. Good two chapters
FrenzyVammi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love it! I'd love to read more Dracula Alucard Father-son moments!
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Nicely written. Has a good flow to it and I could see this happening at some point during the pair's lives.
eiahmon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh my god! *suffocates under the fluff* Help me. Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*cough* Anyway, that was cute. It was nice seeing Alucard and Dracula enjoying some father-son bonding, even if Alucard wasn't too thrilled about it at first. Are you going to do anymore fluff in this universe?
Sir Frederik chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
'Dracula takes Alucard fishing.' I don't why, but your summary tickled me to death.

I loved your story! It was very well written and I enjoyed Drac's and Alucard's interaction. I'm sappy for happy father and son stuff too.

I especially liked when Alucard turned wolf and jumped in the water.
The World type BETA chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
...:)

heh...

hey, can you update this?

btw, really nice(and cute)piece of fluff.

faved-

signed,

$%nisteriuscide%$
B9001 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
cool.i love the fact that Al was determined to chatch that fish.
danceofwisps chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow, this is quite touching. I always like to read stories exploring the relationship between Alucard and his father. You should write more!
jotepaine chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So this is why Modern Problems wasn't updated...

Okay, I see your logic. It would have scared away readers... So, if this fluffyness comes back... You'll make another chapter?

Well... Though I hate sappy moments, I like this. Not really a fave, but I like it. Nice work!