Reviews for Generator Rex: The Modern Prometheus
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
this is amazing, pls do more!
purple.cat.princess chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
-Dies from the sheer awsome-naucity- HOLY CRAPPLES DD! I have no words for this. You stole them. This was amazing!
Sadie chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
ok, started with this one cause it was the first on the list, now time to try out my new spine with a sandwich time! because I am unsure as to wether or not you have ever heard of a PMI sandwich before Ill give you the rundown. A PMI sandwich (PMI standing for positive, minus and ideas for improvement) is a way of giving well meaning constructive critisism in a way that it is pleasant read but at the same time inst just pure praise, it starts off with things you did well, goes on to the things the person reviewing wasn't fond of, then goes onto ideas for improvement and finishes up with praise. its alternatively called a PIMP sandwich but more commonly called a PMI to avoid confusion.

ok formalities aside, onto the PIMP sammich its self.

positives

-there was a start middle and end, you know your fanfiction monster is off to a good start when it has a brain, heart and liver.

-the idea was very original, I can honestly say Ive never read anything like that before.

-you finished it despite the lack of reviews, kudos to you, even if you only have one person reading your story its nice when you dont overlook that one person and just stop, a complete story is a good story.

minuses

your gonna have to bare with me here this is the area i struggle with, where did i put that spine? got it, hear goes nothing.

- first up it was very morbid and depressing that made it kind of hard to for me to read, however if the goal for the story was for it to be morbid and depressing than this point is in the wrong area. i like stories where I leave it feeling content not troubled. holiday an evo zombie with personality issues, fells back, sixs dead, rex gets with holiday. yup pretty morbid.

- the story was pretty jumpy, parts were repeated and the storyline its self was rather difficult to follow. the alternate versions of chapters was a good idea but the whole story should have been edited to include them and reloaded seperatlely as version 2 or maybe the full edited story could be tacked onto the end of this one with different chapter names.

- the characters were OC in parts but that could just be me.

Ideas for improvement

-maybe try getting someone to read through for minor spelling and grammar mistakes and while they are at it get them to check for story flow and whether or not its smooth enough.

Positives

- no OCs, I like that, they make me shudder, in fanfiction it takes more to work with existing characters that have expectations and frame work than to create your own where there are near on no guidelines whatsoever to adhere to.

- its evident that you did put alot of time and thought into the story and thats cool to be able to say. points for effort.

subway eat your heart out that there is how you make a PIMP sandwich.

that turned out pretty darn long, but Im learning so let me be.
Tessadragon chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
The story was very interesting BUT i would recommend that you get a beta reader. There were many errors that stilted the reading process, and sentences that needed rewriting and fleshing out.
Lalita Romane chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
You already know how epicly awesome i think this is. Let me say it again. This story is really good, very original, and well written. Great job DD.