Reviews for Addiction
renka2r chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aaaaah I enjoyed this so much! I loved this inner monologue. There's just so much tension and sincerity in it. Thanks for writing!
FengLi chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
only rated K

not bad
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love it!
kaatttaaaanggg chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
love this story it is adorable ehehheheheh
kataangyay chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
beautifully written.

Hyper V chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ok, this is just darn right cute! It is now one of my favorite stories. Very well done.
thats-sketch chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, this was soooo adorable. Seriously, this had me giggling like I was 10 again. Also, you have a lovely, natural writing tone.
Rast chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I really love your style. First. I love the narration/diction of this. You've really gotten into Aang's head here, and you absolutely *nailed* his characterization.

"He thought about her fanatically when she was absent, his mind hardly able to focus on the task at hand for the dim, swimming visions of shining blue eyes and richly colored skin and stupidly unfairly ridiculously silky brown hair filling his mind." -My favorite line. I smiled a lot at this. You make me jealous that I didn't write it :)

One of the best things, I think, about this story is that you jumped right into it. I love the beginning. No dithering, no unneeded explanations as to whose head we're in and who they're thinking about or any of that crap. Awesome technique here, dude.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Cute, especially the ending.
aem82 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was really good! I liked seeing Aang's perspective! Not a lot of stories do that! (One of mine does! We can start our own club! XD) Anyways, awesome! Kudos!