Reviews for 404 The Future King
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Awesome!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I really love all your stories, they're awesome! Especially all the character developments and Gwens school idea!
Stephy chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Gwen is, after all, the practical one in the relationship. Her concern about Arthur's relationship with his daddy and his future role as king being jeopardised by his love for a servant are very valid - especially in the eyes of "Guinevere"! This was a great lead in to the following episodes!
ladyleslie chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
You have definitely caught the flavor of this series and its marvelous characters. Love and Angst! Laughter and Tears! Ups, Downs, and Curves... You have written Guinevere with the Strength of a Lion, and the Heart of a Lamb. One who is fair and loving no matter the situation with which she is faced. Definitely an equal match for the future king (Arthur of Albion). Loved this Fanfic... Loved it...Absolutely Loved it...
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This is really good! I'm going to go read the next episode now! :)
Jen chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I like it!
DawnCandace chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I really enjoy your episodes. I would love it if the writers realized that a story doesn't have to center around some magical creature threatening Camelot, schmeing witches, a tournament of some kind or another threat to Camelot. There is enough to make a good episode just in the drama inherit in the complicated relationships of all the characters and the 0T3 figuring out their places in Camelot.
Unlikely Reader chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I'm blown away! Have just read your entire series and some of the previous series-three fillers in a matter of 2-3 hours. On a week night, mind you! I'm very picky regarding "fan-fiction" as majority seem to be catered to teenagers or fans of alt-universe and/or "fluff" stories. I prefer stories that are plausible in terms of the TV series, and you have brought me (and others) such talent, and I'm very grateful.

Highlights:

-Brilliant work on Guinevere and Uther, and Uther's reluctance in accepting her because of "customs."

-You portray Uther VERY realistically! Same with the rest of the characters but I'm most intrigued by your understanding of Uther.

-The idea of Gwen being concerned about Uther and Arthur's failing relationship is very good. It is in Gwen's nature to be concerned of such things whether or not she indirectly plays a role in it.

-I really enjoy your scenes of Arthur and Gwen as it is not overdone or contrived. Just, very pleasant.

-Love the Arthur/Merlin banter as well. Very true to the series.

Please continue! I'm thrilled I've found your stories!
Natters chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
heart wrenching chapter. more please
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Nicely done! I like how you played up Gwen's concern with the relationship between father and son, it's a very valid point.
MerlinLover chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
These stories are so awsome, you should write the season 4 of Merlin
MerlinLover chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
These stories are so awsome, you should write the season 4 of Merlin
Caelith chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
The story was really good andd absolutely enjoyed it! I think the idea of a school was pretty smart! Go ARWEN!
cvgirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Another great eppyspec. If only the writers could write so interestingly. I am hopeful that series 4 will advance all the characters in this similar manner.

I hope you will continue. These eppyspecs are really helping to pass the time b/f the new series arrives.
LyssaGibbs15 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Awesome series of stories. Very realistic.

Gwen and Arthur are so cute!

Loved it,