Reviews for The Ultimate Dare
Ramyfan chapter 2 . 1/13
I really am glad that bella didn't forgive him, its wa too often that bella just forgives and forgets

It's just perfect the way it is :-)
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Nice story! :)
RubyDee chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Be careful what you wish for because it might come true... It really is too bad Bella did not hear the whole story and yet who wants to be a part of a bet. Loved the reality of this piece. :)
silfran chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
What is she? A teacher? Yeah, that proves you don't need to be intelligent because she is not! In my opinion she is plain stupid. But I liked the reality that she can't forgive him.
Viele Grüße von Ines.
BelieverALEX chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I love it though I wish it was more in a way am happy you didn't so my imagination can wonder wild! Great story!
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awesome oneshot!
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Found in twi fic central Twitter feed. Loved that she was woman enough to still hold her head high and do what's best for her.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow! That was good. Although I think it could easily be continued or expanded, it stood nicely as a O/S.

Lula
blnl0085 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It's too bad you won't be expanding it. It would've been great to see it maybe for a couple more chapters.
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
:) loved this story
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Sad to think someone could do that to another.
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This is great story. Sorry to see it not expandable...
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So cruel, I almost hate the fact that I feel sorry for him.
biblepam chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hope the man in India was trampled by one their sacred cows! Heard about your story through TwiFanfictionRecs.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
The Ultimate Dare has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)