Reviews for Always
MagicallyMalicious chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I motherfuckin love you! You beautiful, wonderful, amazing angel! I am in the middle of a mcmg obsession and it's really very close to impossible to find any good fics about them. As a team or on their own. But of course you had a lil chunk of awesome, you always do! Your talents are unparalleled!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awe.

I loved that. It was so bittersweet!

That chemistry is brilliant, especially the way you write it!

Brilliant, lovely work.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aw, I felt so bad for Petey. Always just waiting for AJ. *shakes head* Good job
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Is it wrong that of all the things I like about this that the one defining one is AJ? The irony of AJ and Sabin being around when Alex announces yet another fake ass relationship made me laugh like a mad woman!

Another fantastic fic that certainly didn't seem like one. I love how when I read your stuff I never expect the twist that comes. I either think it's too predictable so you won't do it, but then you do and hence it isn't predictable at all and is awesome or, whatever the twist is, it doesn't feel done for the sake of it and is an integral and believable part of the story.

I'll stop making no sense now, save to say I really liked this and it made me want a doughnut, albeit with a different guy attached to the other end of it!