Reviews for Try Anything
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is just the essence of them-they think and feel the same things from different angles and assume the other could never understand. The lack of communication is just breathtakingly-annoying? Exasperating? Sexually-frustrating? All of the above.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You did a very nice job keeping them IC, even though your premise was so far out there. No noticeable grammatical errors either. Well done.
Vee017 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
The second line gave me the BIGGEST SMILE XD

This is such a fun fic! and I absolutely love how Obi-Wan is so self-conscious about his age and Anakin's youth and how he thinks he needs to keep stepping it up. It sort of reminds me of a fic of Bodeewan's where Anakin can't get it up anymore and Dex asks Obi-Wan if it's because he's "scaring the jizz out of the kid" with his enthusiasm .

"What Obi-Wan earned with meticulous training, Anakin had just by breathing."

Love that. And I adore all the descriptions of how much Obi-Wan works out. Veeeery nice mental pictures.

Seriously self-conscious!Obi-Wan is one of my favourite versions of him. Especially when he starts thinking that Anakin 'could have anyone and why is he with his stuffy-ol-Master, he'll leave when he finds someone closer his age, etc'. \o/

Also: double-ended dildo. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for one of those babies to appear in any of the slash I read. ILU for this!

And then after it all Anakin breaks my heart, and is sad and adorable and thinks Obi-Wan wants some OLDER while Obi-Wan thinks Anakin deserves someone YOUNGER. They are such a mess together;) And apart. Oh, our Jedi boys!

"The symmetry of their insecurities was either tragic or laughable. He'd wait until he could decide which before he could explain it to Anakin."

Trufax. And yes, explain it Kenobi!

And aw, the last line made me melt with happiness then laugh ;)

Really loved this story!
RexsGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
oohh i really like this!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 2/7/2011