Reviews for Accidents happen
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
no...more than friends...(:
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You really captured their character, you made Princess Bubblegum doing an experiment with Finn, which is completely believable. You even made up new element names and their properties, which is really showing attention to detail, bravo. And at the same time, it was cute.
GotenForever chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is a very good fanfic :)
I found it great to read.. They are all in-character. PB is a perfectionist who tries very hard to get things correct and organised yet Finn is the exception to her criticisms of people who get things wrong or who risk harm to others, she is extremely forgiving of him.
And Finn is that sweet little boy who listens well and does what he's told and never complains. The way you described intensely the first aid procedures here is educational. Did you know them already or did you have to look them up? Because they are quite correct (though I don't remember Finn telling her to elevate her arm as she should have).

All around, well done.
And... this ISN'T a Fubblegum exactly... so it fits into my headcanon perfectly :)
Shadown478 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Love IT!
Kayla Cutie 17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really liked this story. Can you make another like this one?
Ruby Sword chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I just love this, and all of your AT fics. You're one of the few authors I've found who stays true to these characters, and isn't love of the characters and their universe the whole reason we write fanfics? Keep up the good work :)
ILUVGames0920 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I just love these little oneshots.

Except are you sure blood would come out of her cut? She's made of bubblegum, I would expect something like soda to come out of her arm or something.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
One of my favorite things from this fic is the way Finn helps Bubblegum. It's nice to see that he has his own qualities to be admired for.

I think PB and Finn are really different but that's a good thing because they complete eachother.
fanfictionfeminist chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved the friendship between the two and how Finn kept knocking stuff over.