Reviews for Dressing Up
eve997 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I just love stories with a little bit of introspection. It's so difficult to imagine what Rory must have gone through during those 2000 years guarding the Pandorica, and I think you summed it up fairly well. I really liked the part where Rory decorated Amy with designs from his alternate life as a Roman. I thought it was awesome that you actually seemed to know a lot about what you were writing, like the words of Latin and medical references used throughout the fic. The whole thing was wonderful.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Now THIS, this is bloody magnificent. Bravo on the Latin.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
doctor who
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Clearly, you've studied Latin, or you've really done your research. I approve. Long live Rory the Roman.
ofbothtimeandspace chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
UGH, this is one of the most beautiful, well-written stories I've ever read! LOVED IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I bloody love you. This is... magnificent. It captures the essence of both Rory and Amy and how they mesh so well together. I love the background you give on Rory's 2000 years as the Lonely Centurion and how amazing you make such a humble, meek man.
You are... perfect.
Panic Moon Medusa chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love it! Well written :D One of my favourite stories out there!

xPMMx
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really loved this. It was tender and believable. Highly in character. Beautiful.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great fic! I really like what you did with this. Keep up the awesome work!
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
"We're bloody magnificent." And so are you! I love everything about this story. Best I've seen of Rory and his Roman-ness and I love all the little details. Its perfectly paced and beautifully written and makes me love Rory and Amy more than I already do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love lOve love love love love it!
lantanapetals chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So, this is probably one of my favorite ships of all time, and may I just say that this story is perfect?

It's funny, it's touching, it's basically everything that I think Rory and Amy's relationship is like that some people just don't get!

You need to write more Rory/Amy fics because you are FANTASTIC at it!

;)
Monisse chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is definetly one of the best fanfics I've read in my life! I came here to read about this ship out of curiosity and ended up finding this incredibly well written and expressive fic!

I truly enjoyed how you described the characters, but specially the dept you gave Rory by describing his other life as a roman soldier and the struggles that he still can remember.

Then their foreplay is just beautiful and incredibly sexy.

I loved reading this story. You did a really great job writing it!
The Impossible Slashtronaut chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aaaaahhhh... a lovely, kinky, beautifully-written Amy/Rory. Not personally a fan of the pairing (Eleven/Rory is my OTP) but this was so beautiful and powerful. The language was especially radiant. Latin chanting is sexy, if I do say so myself. I wonder if this is what happened aboard the Starship Enterprise before "A Christmas Carol" started...

Lovely job!
Morelenmir chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh my stars. This is stupendous. Funny, sexy, sad, serious...hats off to you, my dear. *applause* Hands down the best Rory-centric story I've ever read, and certainly the most thoughtful. The Latin, his millenia of memories, nurse's instincts - you presented a delightfully rounded character that is an absolute pleasure to read.