Reviews for Dressing Up
CallieLea chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
God, I love this one.
I mean, it could so easily be just a piece of banter and pwp, but it's NOT. It's a perfect look into the subconscious of two people who have seen too much in their short lives. It's Amy and Rory, finding their own weird "normal." It's just really kind of perfect:)
greieve chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I just love stories with a little bit of introspection. It's so difficult to imagine what Rory must have gone through during those 2000 years guarding the Pandorica, and I think you summed it up fairly well. I really liked the part where Rory decorated Amy with designs from his alternate life as a Roman. I thought it was awesome that you actually seemed to know a lot about what you were writing, like the words of Latin and medical references used throughout the fic. The whole thing was wonderful.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Now THIS, this is bloody magnificent. Bravo on the Latin.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
doctor who
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Clearly, you've studied Latin, or you've really done your research. I approve. Long live Rory the Roman.
ofbothtimeandspace chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
UGH, this is one of the most beautiful, well-written stories I've ever read! LOVED IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I bloody love you. This is... magnificent. It captures the essence of both Rory and Amy and how they mesh so well together. I love the background you give on Rory's 2000 years as the Lonely Centurion and how amazing you make such a humble, meek man.
You are... perfect.
Panic Moon Medusa chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I love it! Well written :D One of my favourite stories out there!

xPMMx
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really loved this. It was tender and believable. Highly in character. Beautiful.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great fic! I really like what you did with this. Keep up the awesome work!
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
"We're bloody magnificent." And so are you! I love everything about this story. Best I've seen of Rory and his Roman-ness and I love all the little details. Its perfectly paced and beautifully written and makes me love Rory and Amy more than I already do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love lOve love love love love it!
lantanapetals chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So, this is probably one of my favorite ships of all time, and may I just say that this story is perfect?

It's funny, it's touching, it's basically everything that I think Rory and Amy's relationship is like that some people just don't get!

You need to write more Rory/Amy fics because you are FANTASTIC at it!

;)
Monisse chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is definetly one of the best fanfics I've read in my life! I came here to read about this ship out of curiosity and ended up finding this incredibly well written and expressive fic!

I truly enjoyed how you described the characters, but specially the dept you gave Rory by describing his other life as a roman soldier and the struggles that he still can remember.

Then their foreplay is just beautiful and incredibly sexy.

I loved reading this story. You did a really great job writing it!
The Impossible Slashtronaut chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aaaaahhhh... a lovely, kinky, beautifully-written Amy/Rory. Not personally a fan of the pairing (Eleven/Rory is my OTP) but this was so beautiful and powerful. The language was especially radiant. Latin chanting is sexy, if I do say so myself. I wonder if this is what happened aboard the Starship Enterprise before "A Christmas Carol" started...

Lovely job!