Reviews for Gently Falling
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Very well-written first chapter. I liked the depiction of Hinata and Naruto that you have here. I am glad Hinata got to see Naruto when he gets back from training...I like this version. I will read on.
yokishko chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
Awesome story XD

But just wanted to clarify something.

Isn't "Oideyasu" the "Irasshaimase" in Kyoto dialect. Sure they both mean welcome, but they are for stores and restos right?
I'm not really fluent in the Kyoto dialect so I don't really know about the other uses of oideyasu.
lugialegend233 chapter 31 . 1/22/2013
)-; *sniff* beautiful... Beautiful
lugialegend233 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I have no idea why I'm laughing so hard.
lugialegend233 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
SuiKar (dunno if that's the right couple abbreviation but there) that's good work there. ;D
lugialegend233 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Liked the sasusaku dynamic there; got somethin' ya wanna say Sasuke? XD
lugialegend233 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Naruto just got trololol lololol lollolololed
ranneal chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
I do think that you had a good Naruto/Hinata story here for the first...maybe 16 chapters...then your focus changed from a Naruto and Hinata perspective to one that has now morphed into a kind of multi-character POV. The personal and sweet moments for Naruto and Hinata are not happening now...I am not going to continue the story...but thank you for the excellent and good writing.
ranneal chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Sakura and Sasuke? Please bring Hinata into these chapters...in a fanfic you could make her a big part of the whole story to make things more interesting. She could actually be at Naruto's side...helping him...why not? I don't understand why she isn't in this chapter since she has been with Naruto the entire time and he has been soooo worried about her welfare?
ranneal chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Excellent chapter...Tobi dies here? Pretty good battle and good job of getting Hinata involved some here. I wish you would use her POV in these parts just like you do in the romance sections. Show how she fights and participates more...great writing.
ranneal chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
Cool...I am not a Sasuke fan...so I will just skim over the parts that he dominates...that is what happens in the manga soooo much. I will focus on the Naruto and Hinata parts of the story.
ranneal chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
I loved the ROMANTIC chapter. Super job on their progressing relationship. This chapter was also funny...when Hinata chose to go with Naruto and disobey Hiashi...cool.
ranneal chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Great changes in this chapter to keep Hinata involved and near the action and Naruto. It should have been this way in the manga/anime anyway. It seems that so many times the different teams are out of the action for long periods of time. I like what you did here.
ranneal chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Things are getting a little tense here with Hinata going after Akatsuki. I wonder if this is like the time Asuma went after them and he was killed eventually? Naruto will want to go after them...and Hinata. Good chap:)
ranneal chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
A real sweet chapter...wow...great with the Naruto/Hinata romance once again. Just a good all-around chapter for them getting to know each other better...even in the manga it is true that Naruto does not know much about Hinata...she knows more about him since he is an open book to those around him...and she is very quiet.