Reviews for Gently Falling
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Good beginning.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
What is all this random crap lol. It seems like all this stupid random events with Sai are just filler and completely unimportant. Why are we reading that instead of character development of Naruto and Hinata? Their relationship would, or at least should be far more satisfying to read.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Very well-written first chapter. I liked the depiction of Hinata and Naruto that you have here. I am glad Hinata got to see Naruto when he gets back from training...I like this version. I will read on.
yokishko chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
Awesome story XD

But just wanted to clarify something.

Isn't "Oideyasu" the "Irasshaimase" in Kyoto dialect. Sure they both mean welcome, but they are for stores and restos right?
I'm not really fluent in the Kyoto dialect so I don't really know about the other uses of oideyasu.
lugialegend233 chapter 31 . 1/22/2013
)-; *sniff* beautiful... Beautiful
lugialegend233 chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I have no idea why I'm laughing so hard.
lugialegend233 chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
SuiKar (dunno if that's the right couple abbreviation but there) that's good work there. ;D
lugialegend233 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Liked the sasusaku dynamic there; got somethin' ya wanna say Sasuke? XD
lugialegend233 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Naruto just got trololol lololol lollolololed
ranbo neal chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
I do think that you had a good Naruto/Hinata story here for the first...maybe 16 chapters...then your focus changed from a Naruto and Hinata perspective to one that has now morphed into a kind of multi-character POV. The personal and sweet moments for Naruto and Hinata are not happening now...I am not going to continue the story...but thank you for the excellent and good writing.
ranbo neal chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Sakura and Sasuke? Please bring Hinata into these chapters...in a fanfic you could make her a big part of the whole story to make things more interesting. She could actually be at Naruto's side...helping him...why not? I don't understand why she isn't in this chapter since she has been with Naruto the entire time and he has been soooo worried about her welfare?
ranbo neal chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Excellent chapter...Tobi dies here? Pretty good battle and good job of getting Hinata involved some here. I wish you would use her POV in these parts just like you do in the romance sections. Show how she fights and participates more...great writing.