Reviews for The Quiet Ones
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Glad to see another chapter.
Glenstorm63 chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
Susan isn't unpleasant. Just assertive. I think you got her right.
DD chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
I love this story, keep up the great work!
Zoey Rain chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Oh my... I just started reading this story and read straight through thirteen chapters. I love what you've done with this story so far! Anares is a very believable character and you've developed her well. Looking forward to reading more!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
I really like where you are going with Lady Anares' character.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
I love how you're tying all the plot threads together here. Good job.
FlightFeathers chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
Oh, I knew this dwarf was no good news! I hope everything will be fine soon. :)
Jason chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
I'm only in the second chapter, and I can tell you already that I like this story much better than some of the other stories that I have read so far. keep up the good work, I can only hope that it hasn't ended yet.
FlightFeathers chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
Who is the man, I wonder? He sound like bad news... Anyway, time will tell. Update soon, and God bless. :)
FlightFeathers chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
I really liked this chapter. Finally, Peter knows that he has been missing up on something big. I am happy to know that Joshta is finally free. Update soon. :)
claire-loves-music chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
yay he is free!
claire-loves-music chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
ugh Jasmeen is such a disagreeable person!
did her cat really die or did they do something to her to help set up the plan because it's coincidental that her cat just happened to die and I don't see them doing something to her with how much she loved her. and they she herself said she died so she can't just say I was mistaken. I'm confused.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
This is awesome. I really should tell you how rare it is to find fanfictions of narnia without selfish fantasies of the author, and let the world went naturally. I like how you leave subtle hints of romance, instead of unnecessary conflicts and details. The amount of silent thoughts and explanations of atmosphere is just right. I must admit i never enjoyed a fanfiction in 2 short chapter this much. Sorry for the long review, I'll write more in later chapters if i find anything to criticise, i really hope i could read more of your writings, please update again soon. Thank you x
FlightFeathers chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Well, I am happy to know that Anares finally tried to help Josha. It is rather suspicious, her explanation, if one thinks about it, but if thought deeply, that is. Actually, I liked its "detective-novelly" tone; it added to the tension Edmund was feeling, and showed the wheels working in his clever mind. Also, the situation called for some detective-mode. And, I'll be honest, it was quite refreshing for me, since I've been away from mystery novels for quite a while.

Update soon!
HannahKathleen chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Thanks for putting up the next chapter so soon! :D