Reviews for The Quiet Ones
Zoey Rain chapter 13 . 9/2
Oh my... I just started reading this story and read straight through thirteen chapters. I love what you've done with this story so far! Anares is a very believable character and you've developed her well. Looking forward to reading more!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 13 . 8/31
I really like where you are going with Lady Anares' character.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 12 . 7/6
I love how you're tying all the plot threads together here. Good job.
FlightFeathers chapter 11 . 5/18
Oh, I knew this dwarf was no good news! I hope everything will be fine soon. :)
Jason chapter 3 . 4/21
I'm only in the second chapter, and I can tell you already that I like this story much better than some of the other stories that I have read so far. keep up the good work, I can only hope that it hasn't ended yet.
FlightFeathers chapter 10 . 4/22
Who is the man, I wonder? He sound like bad news... Anyway, time will tell. Update soon, and God bless. :)
FlightFeathers chapter 9 . 3/4
I really liked this chapter. Finally, Peter knows that he has been missing up on something big. I am happy to know that Joshta is finally free. Update soon. :)
claire3loves3music chapter 9 . 3/4
yay he is free!
claire3loves3music chapter 8 . 3/4
ugh Jasmeen is such a disagreeable person!
did her cat really die or did they do something to her to help set up the plan because it's coincidental that her cat just happened to die and I don't see them doing something to her with how much she loved her. and they she herself said she died so she can't just say I was mistaken. I'm confused.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 2 . 1/27
This is awesome. I really should tell you how rare it is to find fanfictions of narnia without selfish fantasies of the author, and let the world went naturally. I like how you leave subtle hints of romance, instead of unnecessary conflicts and details. The amount of silent thoughts and explanations of atmosphere is just right. I must admit i never enjoyed a fanfiction in 2 short chapter this much. Sorry for the long review, I'll write more in later chapters if i find anything to criticise, i really hope i could read more of your writings, please update again soon. Thank you x
FlightFeathers chapter 8 . 1/27
Well, I am happy to know that Anares finally tried to help Josha. It is rather suspicious, her explanation, if one thinks about it, but if thought deeply, that is. Actually, I liked its "detective-novelly" tone; it added to the tension Edmund was feeling, and showed the wheels working in his clever mind. Also, the situation called for some detective-mode. And, I'll be honest, it was quite refreshing for me, since I've been away from mystery novels for quite a while.

Update soon!
HannahKathleen chapter 8 . 1/26
Thanks for putting up the next chapter so soon! :D
FlightFeathers chapter 7 . 1/26
Well, you took long to update. Anyway, I am happy that you did, at least. I do hope whatever Joshta has to offer would be a better plan than the one Susan proposed. I hope to see where this will go soon.. :)
claire3loves3music chapter 7 . 1/25
so that's why her father hasn't written! thank goodness it wasn't because he forgot or didn't care.
im glad she changed her mind and decided to help. they probably shouldn't tell Susan though. it would be easier to make it look truly real and in case it doesn't work, Susan wouldn't have to pretend that she didn't know. and there is a cliff ending. I hope you update soon because otherwise I'll be be stuck pondering what there plan possibly is. please update soon!
HannahKathleen chapter 7 . 1/25
Cliffhanger!
Please update soon! It's all getting very exciting... :-)