Reviews for Take A Bite of My Heart Tonight
kindleflame5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story! Well done! :)
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So sweet! I never really was sold on this pairing, but this is so cute and deep!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
likes it
FangIsFexcellent chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
AWWWWH. :)
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
LOVE. This was super cute but with depth as well! I enjoy when the kids' feelings are brought into play.
Redbird27 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Just lovely. You've really captured the spark between them that seemed so obvious (to some of us, anyway...) in the movie. Well done.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Amazing that cupid was a drunk in this story and he didn't even know it. Cool story. :)
swampophelia chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this is just absolutely in keeping with the characters. Ariadne wears everyone down eventually, and when they are on the verge of giving up she's the one that gives the final push. it's wonderful that a bit of deus ex machina happened, or else dom would have continued NOT making a move. it's sort of how i see things happening too, because all of his complexes are valid.
Seressi10 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Simply brilliant! Please write more of these fics! You write them very well.
someone chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
the story is great and the Eames part is bloody brillent
Project PULL chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow! Normally I am completely an Arthur/Ariadne shipper, but I actually REALLY enjoyed this. You've created this dynamic between them that makes this pairing make sense to me.

I also love how you worked James and Phillipa into the story. A lot of time I see them forgotten and I really liked that they (a) made it in and (b) approved of Ariadne.

Basically, this story gave dimensions to a pairing that I've never understood and actually made it make sense. You made it deeper than just affection, but not that much deeper. Also, I enjoy the idea that the whole thing started as a mistake.

In short, I really enjoyed this. It was well written and very fun to read. :)

Thanks for the great oneshot and the PULL shout-out!

-Bookaholic711
What Almost Was chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
All that I've gotta say is, 1) great characterization, 2) well-written, and 3) this is beautiful!

kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
beautiful

very beautiful

i love this so much

the details are on point

and eames acted just like eames would

this was very beautiful