Reviews for Letting Down Her Shield
wanda uley pack chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I frikin lovd ths story..sad abt renee n charlie bt im proud of bellsy...the last chapter is my favryt in ths story especialy ''bella had finaly let down her shield" perfect ending :-P ;-) :-) B-)
BellaAndEdwardLover9 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
anna chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
You called bella. Gabrella
anna chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
You called bella. Gabrella
anna chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Emmett has two t not emmet
crazy-chick-4life chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Love it
jilightbookworm chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
really great!
steph A15 chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I LOVED ALL THIS STORY I WOULDNT CHANGE A THING.I EVEN CRYED A LITTLE AT THE END.I LOVE YOUR WORK YOU NEVER DISAPOINT,I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WAHT NEW TWILIGHT STORY YOU COME UP WITH NEXT.
steph A15 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
HURAY EVERYPNE LIKES EACHOTHER SUCKS IS THAT NOW SHE HAS TO SAY GOOD BYE TO HER I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SAY GOOD BYE TO MY PARENTS EVER I WOULD PROBABLY JUST SIT IN MY BED ALL DAY AND CRY SO I'M CURIOUS AS TO HOW BELLA HANDELS THAT.
steph A15 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
YES WHAT DID HAPPEN TO I GUES I NEED TO WAIT AND FIND OUT.I AM SO HAPPY THAT EDWARD AND BELLA GOT TOGETHER AND THAT SHE US PART OF THERE FAMILY.
steph A15 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW MOTHER DAUGHTER LOVE I LIKE IT IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPENED TO MY MOM(GOD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN)I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A MOTHER FIGURE LIKE ESME IN MY LIFE.
steph A15 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
THAT IS SO FUGED UP IF THEY TRY TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM THE CULLENS SPECIALY CAUSE HER PARENTS JUST DIED.I LOVED THIS CHAPTER CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT.
steph A15 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
ITS SO WIERD HOW NO MATTER WHAT TWILIGHT STORY I READ EMMET NEVER STOPS MAKING JOKES,HIS PERSONALITY NEVER CHANGES EVEN WHEN IN THE STORYS HE IS HUMAN.I REALY LIKED THIS CHAPTER.
steph A15 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN THATS ALWAYS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.I'M ON THE FIRST PAGE AND I ALREADY LOVE IT I CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST.
Mishelle20 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Amazing fic, I loved this.