Reviews for Too Much
Sea Native chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh no! heartbreaker! oh goodness. beautifully written.
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh my gawd! That was incredibly sad! ;( I know u wrote this as a one shot but... PLEASE! Write one more chapter *pouty lips* U can't just leave them like that, u just HAVE to get them together again... :(... I loved this one shot! It has such an incredibly sad ending. Well done!
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Men can be such idiots!
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow... I cried for both of them. I was still hoping that Edward would go for him and then he didn't and stayed with Rosalie *sniffs*

Please, please have you thought about continuing it? It hurts to think that they wouldn't be together :(

Lucy
naelany chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
oh no :-( so sad! are you going to continue this at all? Please say you do
Grizzo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well that was just not right. Wasnt expecting that ending.
justxwords chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
What? No more? :O loved it, just In case you couldn't tell :P
melody maker chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love Jasper. Always, no matter what.

I usually love Edward. But this makes me want to cut him.

Just saying. Good job.

Mel
sunystone chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
GAH! What? Edward! WTF! Drop that bitch of a wife of yours and go find Jasper and TELL him you LOVE him, that you choose him! GAH! There's got to be more to this story...as you can see I'm not ready to let this one go...so please continue this...I need a HEA :)

Great story by the way :) even though it left me sad and wanting to strangle Edward LOL!
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
OMG that was so sad. I want to go find Jasper and hug him. *goes to to find plane tickets to San Francisco*

That was really well done, girls. Seamless - couldn't tell two people wrote it. Great job!
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You're insane. It was an amazing fic... right up until the end. And now I want to strangle you. Or write a fic that you will LOVE and do the exact same thing! GRAWR! Meow! How could you DO that? I'm crying right now because i'm so poed with the end!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh my god, that was so intense. Poor, poor Edward, for not being able to remember the best thing that ever happened to him. And poor Jasper for Edward not remembering and fighting every step of the way. Please tell me that this will be continued, because it is too painful to not know more. I need to know whatever possessed Edward to hook up with (and marry!) Rosalie in the first place, self-centered b**ch that she is. And whether Edward goes after Jasper. And whether Edawrd ever really remembers those four years. What does (did) Edward do for a living? sSee? You guys can't leave us hanging!
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*sobs* heartbreaking. I know not everything's HEA, but damn... these two deserve it.

Very well done, very hot lemon and great background!

xx
IvyRen chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wah . . . ? That's it? No way! I really hope you plan on continuing this D:
laverett chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OMG! this just can't be over. I will beg beg beg for you to continue this!