Reviews for Misunderstood
Dakota51 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Update soon. I can'twait to see what happens next.
ChibiFoxx chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Are you going to continue this story? Its been some time since you last updated.. :/ Anywho the story is well written so far and the plot is interesting.. so pls update soon? :)
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
This is really good! Please don't tell me you're discontinuing it. Keep up the good work, in the name of youth! :puts up thumb, and does that creepy Gai smile:
KTDLover chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I love this story!:D

It is a FANTASTIC plot and I think you captured the characters' personalities very well.:)

Love the story Please continue!:D
KuroChaos01 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Loving it so far. Cant wait to see how Dei and Sasori's relationship evolves
I Was Sacrificed To Jashin chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Hey sis! K so I know you were yelling at me to read and review and so I am! You did awesome and the KakuHida hint was really funny! Anyways update soon! :D

KakuHida Forever!

Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
thanks for the update! seriously! :D
Violent Solution chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I'll help you know. I m very good at plot creating but i have problems putting it into words.
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I think you're doing pretty good! Keep it up! :D
Seru-Chan chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Ah well I just found about your story today :) It's very good if I must say. Don't worry people will find about this story too! Don't give up!

- Seru-Chan
jisko2ijsko chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
like it.

i think it is good. so... MAKE MORE!
darksky.kristine26 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Heh, this sounds like it'll be an interesting adventure for Sasori, muy interesting indeed... X3
I Was Sacrificed To Jashin chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
You did an awesome job at description but it does seem kind of rushed towards the end, not that I can really say anything because I rushed my own story but it was awesome and remember Onee-chan, I know where you sleep, so update soon!

I Was Sacrificed To Jashin chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Awesome chappie sis! I really liked it! And you better update soon!... I know where you live ) Dleep with one eye open... Mwhahahahahahahaha!

66BloodPrincess99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow this is really good. It seems like a really good plot I'm sure it'll get even better with the following chapters. Your writing has a professional feeling to it which makes it easier to read.