Reviews for Lady of the Silver Temple
lady eowyn chapter 18 . 5/9/2007
this is a really good story you wrote, but...ah, never mind i shall not insult the dead because you obviously must have died! i mean, come on, the last time you updated was 5 years ago! here you have a well written, interesting story( though i can't say i love the position you put Daine in, thats not the kind of person she is!)thats not stupid(and i tell you what there are a lot of dumb TP stories out there!)and you leave it hanging there! you are one of my most favorite authors on and as you devoted fan, i am sincerely begging you, no i'm grovelling at your feet, to finish your story! mithros, minos, and shakith! just update! thank you very much!
chocolateismylife chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
OMG great story! i love it but**gasp, gag** I HATE ORZONE... love numair, although i have to say dom and neal are my fav's! no really I LOVE YOUR STORY... all i have to say is this...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

and kinda on the subject of **gasp** prostitutes... read Redeeming Love... it is a good book

love your story UPDATE SOON
chocolateismylife chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i seriously love this story except how he kidnaps her but I LOVE IT! i am so adding it to fav's
Person chapter 18 . 12/30/2006
PLEASE UPDATE!
cutie-beaky chapter 18 . 10/29/2006
great story! are you going to continue with it?
Envy4 chapter 18 . 7/14/2005
I thought you were going to finish it

Hm
tortalls resident wildchild chapter 17 . 4/16/2005
you said you never abandoned anything!
Pearli chapter 18 . 12/25/2004
Such creativity! Impressive plot idea. Hope you review soon!
Halaia chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Jana?
Shadow Spirit chapter 18 . 4/15/2004
wow this is a wonderful fic realy well maintained and kept up and genuinely oridional but entirely tru to thre charichters of the book i cant praise it enough its intreguing griping well wirten and just generaly fantastic i realy cant wait 4 u to update it, thanx 4 an enjopyable read. Goddess bles *shadow_spirit*
Lillianna Rose chapter 18 . 4/11/2004
Okay, I'm reviewing and telling you to write soon so yeah. Give me a billion trillion thanks too!
sandalwoods chapter 18 . 3/22/2004
Daine as a prostitute - eh gads! What silly adventures will she get into? Will she *gasp* fall in *love*? If so, with who? The hunky mage or the...other, hunky mage?
I really must find out. Please update when you can! -_-
POK chapter 18 . 3/17/2004
update!
Silverwinged Blackbird chapter 18 . 2/24/2004
It's been a REALLY long time since you updated, but i thought i'd send this anyway...really origional, I love it! especially cause Numair and Daine are paired. it's great, keep writing!
Yukimi Silver chapter 18 . 1/4/2004
You got a great story line, so how come you updating?