Reviews for Amazing Grace
agoldenthrone chapter 7 . 4/28
I love so much of what you write yet I rarely comment, but the ending on this... I teared up a little. I'm upset there's no sequel but I can begrudgingly admit you finished this in the perfect place, and I can very easily imagine where the story goes from here. Thank you for writing this, and every other thing you've got on here. I've been going through your stories lately and I keep rediscovering ones that I'd loved years ago or stories I'd generally loved and hadn't realised you'd written them, but the more I read the less surprised I get. I hope you continue writing and sharing them with us for a very long time!
coonassblondie chapter 7 . 2/23
Very interesting premise, I couldn't put it down, despite the fact that you made me cry several times! Bravo!
Holy Catamoli chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
You. Are. Amazing.

I have read A LOT of Dramione fanfictions and several times I would stumble upon your work. I thought nothing could blow me off my feet anymore. I was wrong.

This piece is just... amazing. Forgive me for using 'amazing' again, my vocabulary is failing me after I was turned into a rightful mess by this fanfic.

Yes, you made another soul cry again today, you amazing wanker. How smug you must be, leaving a trail of tears behind these past four years. How very Slytherin of you.

But thank you for this. Truly. Reading this fic, I was filled with both happiness and sadness at the same time. You're a truly gifted writer.
Geust chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
This such an amazing story I loved it
Saveourskinship chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
This was such a good story but good damn did I cry so hard for the last two. Thank you for this takes it was a unique take on the story and I loved it.
Hectorsmom chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Oh my stars! I could barely make it thru the last two chapters. Havent cried so much in ages. Perfect stopping point for the story. As it leaves the reader to feel the hope of a future that the author was trying to give to the main characters. Splendid work!
eyupmiss chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
So very beautiful! I cried a lot, it was so sad but so lovely as well :') very well written
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
Fantastic just like everything else you do!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
What a beautiful and unique story - I basically cried for all of chapter six, and it was a lovely ending.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
333
mama123 chapter 7 . 4/9/2015
Lovely story. Enjoyed reading it alot. Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
omg that was amazing. I literally can't stop happy-crying
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
(Sneer) She stop kissing the ferret when you stop
breathing, pothead.
J.D. RavenMoore chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Damn story made me cry! But I loved it! XD
FantasyLifeRuiner chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
That. Was. AMAZING! Best story I've ever read! I was NOT expecting Rose and Scorpius to be Hermione and Draco! Totally unexpected and definitely accepted! You my friend have a talent. Although I would like to have seen an epilogue, I wholeheartedly agree with your deduction to leave it up to the imaginations of the readers. Fabulous job. Keep writing! 3