Reviews for Amazing Grace
mama123 chapter 7 . 4/9
Lovely story. Enjoyed reading it alot. Loved the ending!
omg that was amazing. I literally can't stop happy-crying
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
(Sneer) She stop kissing the ferret when you stop
breathing, pothead.
Lady J.D. Von Wolfe chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Damn story made me cry! But I loved it! XD
2Dramioneshipper2 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
That. Was. AMAZING! Best story I've ever read! I was NOT expecting Rose and Scorpius to be Hermione and Draco! Totally unexpected and definitely accepted! You my friend have a talent. Although I would like to have seen an epilogue, I wholeheartedly agree with your deduction to leave it up to the imaginations of the readers. Fabulous job. Keep writing! 3
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
(Sneer) Just like her repulsive ginger git of a brother, the weaslet has no class.
DONT JUST LEAVE chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
I just want u to know that that was the most amazing fanfiction I ever read. I really wanted that to become a book or a movie. 7 chapters wasn't long enough! Please I know u don't wanna make a sequel but I really need some closure on that! What happens to rose and scorpious? The baron and the gray lady? U can't just leave me here! Do Harry Ron and the malfoys know that these kids are the rencarnation of their friends and family? Please please arrange a sequel!
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
This was a beautiful chapter. I never cried so hard! Great job...Bravo!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
I would love a sequel but I feel that it was already a nice end.

I love this story! It's was absolutely enthral ling. I felt my heart strings being pulled and played with and I just can't help but think its beautiful. Simply and utterly beautiful to read.

Redemption. Love. Rebirth. Those two had gone thought so much, and their rewarded in the end. Their love is so strong, so powerful. I'm envious.

The climax of the story was perfectly timed, tour execution skills are unrivalled. You words and how you weaver them were so intricate and...stunning. They make me feel breathless, so much emotion that reaches out to me I felt most of the time overwhelmed.

This is absolutely the best piece of work I have ever read.

Thank you for writing this. Your an amazing writer.

Additionally: the twist with Scropius and Rose was ingenious! If J K Rowling had written the book in such a way, I can see it be fit in perfectly into the canon series. The signs are all there, and I'm glad you had exploited them. Helena and Baron was a nice sub couple to read. I always felt that their past was never acknowledged in the book. In here however, they are given a second chance through your hands. If they had been real, I feel sure that they would be grateful to you.

A toast to your future pieces: Live long and prosper! And may you receive hundreds of reviews, and write so beautiful that it will last eternities!

[laying it a little thick! but you deserve every word! Good luck in the future!]
DramioneInLove chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Lovely and kinda sad.
kitcatscratch chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
OK. I have been going through your stories. They are well written though some I dislike because I dislike the characters (which is really a compliment that you write them so well). Some I love. However, I read this and FREAKIN' CRIED. I rarely cry when I read something. And yet, I could not stop. I think the first 6 chapters were so beautifully written it was truly amazing. The last chapter was nice but truthfully, the story really didn't even need for them to be reborn as characters we know (Scorpius and Rose). I think there's something lovely about the thought of them as being two separate beings that join. Though my dear friend does believe that we are basically energy that travel together from life to life. Sometimes we're friends, family or lovers. But that the energy that is our souls recognize each other as we move from life to life. Thank you for such a touching story.
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014