Reviews for Amazing Grace
sugarbomb39 chapter 7 . 8/7
Oh my god, this was absolutely beautiful. The descriptions, character development, the essence of it all.. Stunning. It was such a bittersweet ending but it really couldn't have been done any better. I've been reading your Dramione fics and they're all so good - you're an amazing writer and I hope you keep doing what you do and love!
habababa chapter 7 . 6/29
Amazing story! I love the idea of them being soulmates and so strong that even death wasn't able to end it! Draco's change was totally believable, his characterization and motives were written brilliantly! Hermione sacrificing her life...I can totally see it! I like that their feelings came later, it was more realistic that way. Idea of reborn is just perfect and I thought about Rose and Scorpius immediately! But how could it be possible?! And yet, you did it it and I couldn't imagine better ending! Well, maybe Ron figuring it out xdd Amazing story!
fluidangles chapter 7 . 6/6
I cried my eyes out reading this amazing piece of writing. absolutely beautiful
catalina05 chapter 7 . 5/4
Love this story. I cried during the last chapters, wonderful story.
LoonyWoonyMoony chapter 7 . 4/16
This was so amazing! It was actually one of those ghost stories that made sense. I love how you've put it together. Keep up the good work!
Inggita chapter 7 . 4/15
Achingly beautiful! I really LOVE how you put the ghost story into a wonderful romance like this! As always, such a great job!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 7 . 4/12
I just love this story!

Chapter 6 had me in tears. It was beautiful!

I think there was a little mistake the Sunday 22 December, I think. Because it says the students are going from one class to another, but, It is a Sunday, how come? XD
I must confess that I've been having a dramione party with a few of your stories for a week or so, I didn't leave reviews cause I thought it would seem like I was stalking you.

Great work!

I'm glad you are back writing. Hope your daily life is as amazing as your stories.
What about Draco and Hermione's parents?
skmd chapter 7 . 1/8
I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I don't cry easily or very often not to mention this is my second home reading this fix in ages. It's definitely a favorite that I've bookmarked. It's been awhile since I read this but in my heart I kept wishing that this was just some state of a coma they were in but the route you took with this story was much more interesting, amazing, and a tad heart wrenching. The character development was so lovely bc it really felt like the two matured and developed from jkr's teenage version of them. In the end still one of my most beloved dramione fics out here.
viv-heart chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
So I read this in one go. First of your fics I read (I believe.)
I am not sure how you feel about concrit so I'll stick to the positive parts.
I liked Draco's change. It was good to watch. The Baron and Helena were my favourite part of this series!
The cloud thingy was super interesting and cool, too!
All in all a nice read
oslca35 chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Absolutely beautiful...I cried so much...amazing...thank you
Ariel Riddle chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
So beautiful!
I'm in tears.
Really this is stunning.
Romantic and got me in the feels.
Perfect ending.
Thanks for writing such a lovely story!
Dracohasmycat chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
By chapter 5 I realized where Scorpius and Rose fit in to this story and I cried my eyes out through the last 3 chapters.
This was such a well done story... I'm speechless really.
RoseWithoutThorns1507 chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Holy macaroni cheesecake! PLOT TWIST! I did NOT expect that to happen...and I am certainly going to sport puffy panda eyes tomorrow at school from crying now...anyhoo,beautifully written!
Isako chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Dear you
I know you wrote this story long ago but im still discovering your work and I wanted to tell you that I loved this one so much... So beautiful, thank you.