Reviews for Amazing Grace
Triniti Shadow chapter 1 . 2/28
heart-wrenching, ty
Moony1996 chapter 7 . 2/9
i enjoyed this - the reincarnation twist was great
Gizzy's Mama chapter 7 . 1/31
Wow...this was spectacular. Such an original plot, I absolutely adored it. You are a very talented storyteller and I loved how you wove such deeper, more spiritual concepts, into the story. Hermione saving Draco’s soul from the pits of hell to give him time to become the man he would’ve/could’ve been had he not had Lucius, Voldemort, Death Eaters and the like shaping his decisions and actions. I loved how they get a second chance through Scorpius and Rose! I thought about that in chapter 6 when they were pledging to find each other again, but didn’t know how you’d create those characters since they were children of Draco/Astoria and Ron/Hermione. But you made it happen and it made sense. I could ramble on forever about how much I enjoyed this story and all its deeper spiritual meanings but I’ll just say “thank you” for sharing this and I hope you keep writing.
niki66 chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
I love every single one of your stories, and this is no exception. Your writing is amazing and so touching. I ship Dramione, and this story is truly a great work of art. I really like the idea of Ghost!Hermione. Your interpretation of the afterlife is very detailed. I really connected with the characters in this fic. I am a bit sad that there will be no sequel, but I understand your reasoning. I won’t sleep soundly until I make the two live happily ever after!
sugarbombxv chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
Oh my god, this was absolutely beautiful. The descriptions, character development, the essence of it all.. Stunning. It was such a bittersweet ending but it really couldn't have been done any better. I've been reading your Dramione fics and they're all so good - you're an amazing writer and I hope you keep doing what you do and love!
habababa chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
Amazing story! I love the idea of them being soulmates and so strong that even death wasn't able to end it! Draco's change was totally believable, his characterization and motives were written brilliantly! Hermione sacrificing her life...I can totally see it! I like that their feelings came later, it was more realistic that way. Idea of reborn is just perfect and I thought about Rose and Scorpius immediately! But how could it be possible?! And yet, you did it it and I couldn't imagine better ending! Well, maybe Ron figuring it out xdd Amazing story!
fluidangles chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
I cried my eyes out reading this amazing piece of writing. absolutely beautiful
catalina05 chapter 7 . 5/4/2017
Love this story. I cried during the last chapters, wonderful story.
phantastichagrid chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
This was so amazing! It was actually one of those ghost stories that made sense. I love how you've put it together. Keep up the good work!
Inggita chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Achingly beautiful! I really LOVE how you put the ghost story into a wonderful romance like this! As always, such a great job!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
I just love this story!

Chapter 6 had me in tears. It was beautiful!

I think there was a little mistake the Sunday 22 December, I think. Because it says the students are going from one class to another, but, It is a Sunday, how come? XD
I must confess that I've been having a dramione party with a few of your stories for a week or so, I didn't leave reviews cause I thought it would seem like I was stalking you.

Great work!

I'm glad you are back writing. Hope your daily life is as amazing as your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
What about Draco and Hermione's parents?
skmd chapter 7 . 1/8/2017
I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I don't cry easily or very often not to mention this is my second home reading this fix in ages. It's definitely a favorite that I've bookmarked. It's been awhile since I read this but in my heart I kept wishing that this was just some state of a coma they were in but the route you took with this story was much more interesting, amazing, and a tad heart wrenching. The character development was so lovely bc it really felt like the two matured and developed from jkr's teenage version of them. In the end still one of my most beloved dramione fics out here.
viv-heart chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
So I read this in one go. First of your fics I read (I believe.)
I am not sure how you feel about concrit so I'll stick to the positive parts.
I liked Draco's change. It was good to watch. The Baron and Helena were my favourite part of this series!
The cloud thingy was super interesting and cool, too!
All in all a nice read