Reviews for Some Things A Father Can't Handle
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hahahaha poor Kitty, it sucks, but...the way everything snowballed was so funny. Cute end though
Skye Maiden chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This was really adorable I loved it
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Embarassing! And all the guys! I would have died if that happened to me lol poor kitty
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Aw! It's true, in Evo, Storm and Wolverine are the team mom and dad. Well, them and Xavier :)
LillyGirl310 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lol men are so cluesless when it comes to us girls and the dreaded you know what, even though with my boyfriend i am lucky because he has two sisters who have been though it already and he knows what i go though and takes care of me if i happen to start while at his house.
Thank you for such a sweet story.
Till Next Time
rfvtrgbyhnujmik chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hilarious, sweet, and so spot-on. You have gained my admiration as a writer.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
loved it

:P
ShadowWolfAlphaGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
To all of you who've been complaining about that happening in front of their families only: NEWSFLASH! THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME AT THE FAMILY REUNION!IMAGINE NO WOMEN BESIDES YOU (cancer almost always strikes the women of our family) AND THE CLOSEST YOU HAVE IS YOUR COUSIN WHO'S THINKING OF BECOMING A TRANSGENDER! HE DIDN'T BUT THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING! i MEAN WHO DESIGNS A HOUSE WITH ABOUT TWELVE BEDROOMS AND ONLY ONE BATHROOM AND AN OUTHOUSE THAT'S INFESTED WITH SNAKES! EVE'S THE REASON WE'RE STUCK WITH THIS CRAP! FUCK YOU EVE!
mutantwizarddemigod1224 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LOL, that was hilarious. Good thing that didn't happen to me or what i would do was probably worse.
Taruneek chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I can really relate to it coz I had a similar experience at my cousins house...it realy sucks!

good job! :)
I'mCalledKitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This had me rolling on the floor laughing. Poor Kitty, that is the most horrible thing about being a woman, and living at the Institute, no doubt emberassing things like that could happen with little to no effort. The note at the top made me laugh too.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Fun read! Kitty's venom was very cute, and totally understandable (as long as you are of the female variety - I'm sure we've all been there, done that!). Poor Logan, just trying to help but being absolutely no help at all. Good thing Ororo stepped in when she did! And so quickly/efficiently, too. Man, what I'd give for someone like that :b
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
LOL, I can so relate with ya right now. Just be glad you don't live at the mansion with all those guys around. ;)
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
First off the bat, this story mentions a hatred of periods (which, in my experience, are the second worst thing about having ovaries, the first being pregnancy) and Murphy's Laws. My view of these laws, pardon my language, is HELL YES. That dude was a genius with a capital g, which I should probably capitalize to drive the point home, but I'm too lazy to, so I'll just make up for it by babbling inanely for another line or two. And I hate it so much when my dad tries to help with periods. His idea of assistance is 'Hey, here's the Tylenol. That helps, right?' *shuffles off to shamelessly play Halo while daughter curses his name before dying of cramps*

Poor, poor Kitty. At first it seemed like only the guys were waking up to find her. Boys like to pretend they know what chics are, but they don't have a hope in hell as far as I'm concerned. And I'm loving the addition of funny stuff you've put up.

Well. That'll probably make for one awkward breakfast the next day.
Christy - Flare chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I thought she wanted Jean for her telepathy so she wouldn't have to say anything in front of the males.

So Ororo figures it out but both telepaths don't?

And she should be blaming Eve for eating that dang forbidden fruit! That's what probably caused all of this!