Reviews for Kindness
Yay! Go Jenny!
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was really good! :)
Emily642 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awww, that was beautiful!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very brilliant and awesome! :) I like it - especially this part:

When Jenny was twenty-three, she met a precocious young child that made her want to fight against Agatha, against the world's unfairness, because she didn't want to see the light in Matilda's eyes burned out.

She didn't want to see Matilda turn out like her.

When Jenny was twenty-three, she moved back into that gorgeous old red-brick house with its weathered tiles and those few happy memories from her early childhood. At first, she could see Agatha everywhere, in every shadow, in every corner, but soon, she had swept those cobwebs away. Jenny knew she couldn't have done it without Matilda. She looked down and saw Matilda looking up at her with a tremulous smile.

"Sometimes," Matilda said softly, "I think that this is all a dream or a fairy tale."

Jenny squeezed her small hand. "All children get their happily ever after."

Closing her eyes, Jenny thought she could hear her father's voice echoing the same words all the way back through the years.

Very phenomenal and extraordinary! :)

Keep up your super-neat, very cool and creative writing! :)
lovlygurl247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
omg finnaly some one wrote something about her i was waiting and waiting and waiting but finnaly someone did halaloya!your an awesome writer please right more please?for every one who loves ?
ilyem chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
So sweet.
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I'm not entirely sure what wicked old Aunt Agatha was doing. But nevertheless, this was a gorgeous piece of literature.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved the ending of this. It was so upbeat.