Reviews for Revolution and Betrayal
nicolft chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I just love reading Animal Farm fics from Benjamin and Clover's point of view(s?). It just gives it so much depth...and, I LOVE IT. :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Cool. :)
maLOVESkk chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Very nice story!
Tisserande chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You know, I often wondered why Benjamin was so cynical - I liked to think it wasn't just his character. The idea is original and well trotted (ha ha) out with the plot being reasonably tight considering its length. Perhaps if you ever went back to it, you would tighten up the plot more for ideas are presented but without sufficent depth. It's a pity for the ideas are excellent - I particulary enjoyed the idea of Benjamin as a young donkey and the back story as well :) In fact, stuff my comments - turn it into a series, there's much material that you can work with if you would ever want to do it. I'll be reading it...
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
You captured Benjamin's character perfectly. Someone as old as him would be aware of reality and how hard it could be. Poor, Mr. Smith must be kind but really had lost control over his farm's finances. I can picture that actually.

Rather sweet at the end when Benjamin didn't want to ruin Boxer's dreams of a good future.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved it. Benjamin is my favourite character and I think you portrayed him perfectly! Just awesome :)
Otherwise known as Persephone chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Brilliant. Really amazing.
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Thanks for posting this- it had some really interesting, original ideas. :)

x

-Katie
Merensiivet chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Interesting turn of the story;) I really liked the way you told it from Benjamin's point of view:) Actually I've quite often wondered what Benjamin may have experienced since he was so sceptical already in the beginning
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really liked the way you wrote this and how at the end Benjamin didn't want to crush Boxer's dream. Keep up the good work.