Reviews for Rebuilding
MJ dancer chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
They should've also saved people who can build and people who can farm. Not just the richest. I knew it.
Gabros chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love it, it is a good story
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow, this is something I would expect from 2012. I do have to agree that they probably should have brought stuff like cattle or chickens to the arks and maybe try to bring in more young adults. This feels like something Adrian would think about and how that even if those passengers had been expecting this, maybe they didn't really prepare. Why do I have a feeling that the Chinese workers would be needed the most for the rebuilding?

I like your theory about what could happen after the movie.
Edward's Jane chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really liked this story. I agree with the previous reviewer. I, too, just watched the story, and agree with your assessments. Was this planned well at all? Maybe group think was at play. We'll never know. Hopefully, they will make it.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just watched this movie, and I like your fanfic idea. It's a pretty sobering thought, realizing that all the things done wrong might end up being humanity's doom. :O
Starry Nightstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nice story! And you sure do have lots of stories to write! 159 stories is a lot!