Reviews for Owned
Fifitheflowertot chapter 11 . 2/20
I don't know if you are going to continue this but I hope you do :) x
Vipertongue chapter 11 . 1/26
Oh I wish there was more to read, this could have gone so far!
Runningfishy chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I've just discovered this lovely story of yours - is there any chance you might pick the threads of it up again and finish it? Pretty please?
jensteed chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
It's an awful pity that you've left this story, it's wonderful and I'd love to know how it ends :)
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I'm absolutely riveted by this story! I'm dying to see how it turns out, it's just fantastic :D
Sioned136 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
This is delightful. Too often hurt hg/ss stories forget thst hg has a mind. Also, your description of Sodd's and "turn up" services are lovely additions to the wizarding world
Nijaded chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I felt compelled to join the others in urging you to return to this story. I love all your works (I just finished A Draught of Delicate Poison- soooo good!;) you write with such emotion and conviction with clear purpose and understanding of your characters- it's simply brilliant. But I still love Owned so, so much. I have reread it several times, hoping the story will magically add chapters as I near the inevitable end, but I enjoy it no less thoroughly. I know the story is there, in the back of your mind still, and I know you will finish it one day! At least, I really, really hope you do. But until then, I will of course read your other masterpieces, waiting patiently for the day when you revisit this wonderful fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Love, Nijaded.
Rogan Fan chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
That's really where it leaves off? *sighhhh* Why are the best ones always incomplete? :/
Great story, very original! Love the character portrayals.
daisycb chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Why is it that the best stories are always not finished?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
I hope that you continue this wonderful story! Thank you so much!
Lana chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
I simply love this story... I have read it so many times since it was first posted, it conveys such deep emotions, brokeness, loneliness, longing and hope!
I hope you come back to this story very soon!
farsideomoon chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
I wish you would come back to this story and write some ,more, love reading it. Thanks for writing it.
GSRxx chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
It would be great if you came back to this story, your writing is beautiful and I love the Hermione and Snape you've created!
Teela's Snakestaff chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I hope you will come back to this story soon. As someone who struggles with depression following my time in the service, I truly appreciate a well written story that genuinely deals with real life issues. It makes it a little easier for me to get out of bed in the morning and deal with my own problems.
llorolalluvia chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Oh. My. God. I already love this story, too! You are going to keep me from getting anything done! I really appreciate angst when it is well done, and this is just perfect. I just felt the need to go ahead and tell you that.
:} llorolalluvia