Reviews for Owned
galaxies in her eyes chapter 11 . 5/19
please tell me this isn’t over! i want more; this is amazing!
Etanna chapter 11 . 4/22
I love this story so much. I don't usually give reviews because I suck at them but I cannot leave this masterpiece without thanking you for writing it and sharing it with us. I have had my own share of battling depression and its syndroms. I have never read a story where these things would be described so accurately and so relateably. Above all, however, it is a beautifully-written story that pulled me in and let me get lost in it. I've read several of your stories and I've loved all of them so much. You're a brilliant writer and I wish you all the best!
Étanna, Czech Republic
Coeast chapter 11 . 1/19
I still love this story. Maybe someday... (sigh)
Annelynn1 chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
I hope that you will be able to complete this one day. I enjoy all your stories.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
this is so good! more please!
sueslj chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
this will be the greatest one of you works!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
Oh more is needed
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
I'm truly enjoying this and am almost impatiently waiting for more.
Francis-rose chapter 11 . 9/11/2017
Omg u have to finish this
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2017
Please please please finish this! What a great story, with a great portrayal of Hermione.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
The sadly abandoned Story! What there is, is lovely!
Ji chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
this is so good! I'm supposed to be sleeping but I read the whole thing instead. Lovely. 3
Sonia Brande chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
Oh Sub, will you PLEASE continue writing this story?

Love Sonia
thepurplewombat chapter 11 . 6/5/2017
So I'm confused - is this story complete or nah? Because it's really good, and it ends at a sort-of-satisfactory stopping place, but it doesn't SEEM finished somehow.
M chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Ah. So it is not finished? I thought it was completed. Oh well.
It is a lovely story and I like how you have decided to spin it.
The way Hermione deals with the loss of her two best friends is very believable. Even though the ignorance of everyone else is a bit galling... Anyway. Nice story, thanks for the read!

Cheers!