Reviews for Owned
NightAvis13 chapter 6 . 7/21
You should be a writer, you absolute
You absolutely have the talent.

All the best,
NA x
Filiafamilias chapter 11 . 5/18
This is (was?) wonderful! I guess this one won't get completed. I would still like to say this fic is very touching.
snapehermione394 chapter 11 . 3/30
Lovely story and I hope their is a few more chapters coming.
Noyra chapter 11 . 2/16
I have discovered all your work. Amazing!
blumarshin chapter 11 . 1/3
This has been a great story to read. I really like the plot and you write the characters really well. I hope you can continue this story soon.
Moia Starchild chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
Oh, I love your stories. I hope you consider continuing this one. It is enthralling.
llorolalluvia chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
This is absolutely lovely. Naturally, part of me wishes you had given us lemons, but I think it's best that you leave us wanting more. That is good art. And it speaks to the chemistry with which you wove their interactions. Thank you for sharing this story.
Pat chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I read "His Draught of Delicate Poison" and was moved not only to bookmark it, but also to seek your other stories. I enjoyed this one a lot, and even though it's 4 years old, I bookmarked it too, and will come back to it some day to check whether you've added to the story.
chibichanga chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
This is such a lovely read!
Goldilocks 92 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
I adore this story so far, please please finish it! It has so much potential and I'm desperate to find out what happens next!
Cause-and-Author chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Absolutely, heart-clenchingly beautiful. Painful, but accurate; agonizing, but cathartic. This is a truly wonderful story, with some very unique versions of the characters. A broken, guilt-ridden Hermione isn't what I thought it would be when I started, but now I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
I hope you'll finish this sometime. It's original and well written
Hikorichan chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
No, no that can't be all! This was so wonderful. So much emotion. I'm so sad you never wrote more :(
Hikorichan chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Poor Hermione. You've captured the feelings of social anxiety and depression so well, I really have to commend you. Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Rosajean chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
Please pretty please consider continuing this! I really want to see their relationship grow from these beginning stages.