Reviews for Owned
Goldilocks 92 chapter 11 . 7/26
I adore this story so far, please please finish it! It has so much potential and I'm desperate to find out what happens next!
Cause-and-Author chapter 11 . 5/14
Absolutely, heart-clenchingly beautiful. Painful, but accurate; agonizing, but cathartic. This is a truly wonderful story, with some very unique versions of the characters. A broken, guilt-ridden Hermione isn't what I thought it would be when I started, but now I'm hooked.
I hope you'll finish this sometime. It's original and well written
Hikorichan chapter 11 . 3/24
No, no that can't be all! This was so wonderful. So much emotion. I'm so sad you never wrote more :(
Hikorichan chapter 3 . 3/24
Poor Hermione. You've captured the feelings of social anxiety and depression so well, I really have to commend you. Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Rosajean chapter 11 . 3/9
Please pretty please consider continuing this! I really want to see their relationship grow from these beginning stages.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 11 . 2/20
I don't know if you are going to continue this but I hope you do :) x
DliciousSnape chapter 11 . 1/26
Oh I wish there was more to read, this could have gone so far!
Runningfishy chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I've just discovered this lovely story of yours - is there any chance you might pick the threads of it up again and finish it? Pretty please?
jensteed chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
It's an awful pity that you've left this story, it's wonderful and I'd love to know how it ends :)
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I'm absolutely riveted by this story! I'm dying to see how it turns out, it's just fantastic :D
Sioned136 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
This is delightful. Too often hurt hg/ss stories forget thst hg has a mind. Also, your description of Sodd's and "turn up" services are lovely additions to the wizarding world
Nijaded chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I felt compelled to join the others in urging you to return to this story. I love all your works (I just finished A Draught of Delicate Poison- soooo good!;) you write with such emotion and conviction with clear purpose and understanding of your characters- it's simply brilliant. But I still love Owned so, so much. I have reread it several times, hoping the story will magically add chapters as I near the inevitable end, but I enjoy it no less thoroughly. I know the story is there, in the back of your mind still, and I know you will finish it one day! At least, I really, really hope you do. But until then, I will of course read your other masterpieces, waiting patiently for the day when you revisit this wonderful fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Love, Nijaded.
Rogan Fan chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
That's really where it leaves off? *sighhhh* Why are the best ones always incomplete? :/
Great story, very original! Love the character portrayals.
daisycb chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Why is it that the best stories are always not finished?