Reviews for Owned
M chapter 11 . 2/12
Ah. So it is not finished? I thought it was completed. Oh well.
It is a lovely story and I like how you have decided to spin it.
The way Hermione deals with the loss of her two best friends is very believable. Even though the ignorance of everyone else is a bit galling... Anyway. Nice story, thanks for the read!

Cheers!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
Sweet story, but I feel like something is missing...
Msashleyz chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Beautifully paced story. I'm impressed with the accurately portrayed depression. I would love to read the ending.
2NiCe4U chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
More please! I love your style of writing and this story is great. I'd love to know how it ends.
Meuba chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
Great story to read and thanks for sharing! Will there be more chapters posted?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Absolutely love this story, thank you for sharing it. I would love for you to consider continuing it. Your work is fantastic.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
What's gonna happen now
NightAvis13 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
You should be a writer, you absolute
You absolutely have the talent.

All the best,
NA x
Filiafamilias chapter 11 . 5/18/2016
This is (was?) wonderful! I guess this one won't get completed. I would still like to say this fic is very touching.
snapehermione394 chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Lovely story and I hope their is a few more chapters coming.
Noyra chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
I have discovered all your work. Amazing!
blumarshin chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
This has been a great story to read. I really like the plot and you write the characters really well. I hope you can continue this story soon.
Moia Starchild chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
Oh, I love your stories. I hope you consider continuing this one. It is enthralling.
llorolalluvia chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
This is absolutely lovely. Naturally, part of me wishes you had given us lemons, but I think it's best that you leave us wanting more. That is good art. And it speaks to the chemistry with which you wove their interactions. Thank you for sharing this story.
Pat chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I read "His Draught of Delicate Poison" and was moved not only to bookmark it, but also to seek your other stories. I enjoyed this one a lot, and even though it's 4 years old, I bookmarked it too, and will come back to it some day to check whether you've added to the story.