Reviews for Owned
Moia Starchild chapter 11 . 10/22
Oh, I love your stories. I hope you consider continuing this one. It is enthralling.
llorolalluvia chapter 11 . 10/5
This is absolutely lovely. Naturally, part of me wishes you had given us lemons, but I think it's best that you leave us wanting more. That is good art. And it speaks to the chemistry with which you wove their interactions. Thank you for sharing this story.
Pat chapter 11 . 10/5
I read "His Draught of Delicate Poison" and was moved not only to bookmark it, but also to seek your other stories. I enjoyed this one a lot, and even though it's 4 years old, I bookmarked it too, and will come back to it some day to check whether you've added to the story.
chibichanga chapter 11 . 8/10
This is such a lovely read!
Goldilocks 92 chapter 11 . 7/26
I adore this story so far, please please finish it! It has so much potential and I'm desperate to find out what happens next!
Cause-and-Author chapter 11 . 5/14
Absolutely, heart-clenchingly beautiful. Painful, but accurate; agonizing, but cathartic. This is a truly wonderful story, with some very unique versions of the characters. A broken, guilt-ridden Hermione isn't what I thought it would be when I started, but now I'm hooked.
I hope you'll finish this sometime. It's original and well written
Hikorichan chapter 11 . 3/24
No, no that can't be all! This was so wonderful. So much emotion. I'm so sad you never wrote more :(
Hikorichan chapter 3 . 3/24
Poor Hermione. You've captured the feelings of social anxiety and depression so well, I really have to commend you. Looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Rosajean chapter 11 . 3/9
Please pretty please consider continuing this! I really want to see their relationship grow from these beginning stages.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 11 . 2/20
I don't know if you are going to continue this but I hope you do :) x
DliciousSnape chapter 11 . 1/26
Oh I wish there was more to read, this could have gone so far!
Runningfishy chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
I've just discovered this lovely story of yours - is there any chance you might pick the threads of it up again and finish it? Pretty please?
jensteed chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
It's an awful pity that you've left this story, it's wonderful and I'd love to know how it ends :)
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I'm absolutely riveted by this story! I'm dying to see how it turns out, it's just fantastic :D