Reviews for Unexpected Endings
Kperry1234 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
It's a great story keep up the good work :)
RockDiva chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I know it's been nearly a year since you've updated, but should you ever come back to it, I will definitely be eager to read what's next. If not, thank you for at least two chapters of Luther/Ginger. I think this pairing is completely probable in a near distant future and I wish there was more of them. Also, I love your writing style!
Jaycee Marie Caniff-Espinosa chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
1word:CONTINUE
Hathien Elebriwien Ranor chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I stumbled upon this story a bit late (I'm new to the whole site actually)but I had to say I love this story. I've been hoping that eventually you'll add more to it. After all we still don't know what Ginger got Luther or Zeke for Christmas.
Brooke chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I couldn't find any Luther/Ginger fanfics. I found this one, and I'm very pleased with it. :) Most writers for Zeke and Luther are kids, and they don't know what they're doing. You obviously do. I love it. )

-BROOKE
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I'm a new zeke and luther fan, (thanks to lemonade mouth) and so far I am confused a bit but loving it (didn't mean to rhyme) update soon
the never ending dream chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
i love it!
the never ending dream chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
awesome
Volcanic Lily chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
(Not to sound like Poochie, but) YAYYYY! :D

Sorry, I've been secretly hoping someone would write Luther/Ginger for a really long time. I've always thought they would make a cute couple once they were a little older. So thank you!

This is a really nice story. Keep up the good work! :)

Lily
Optimisitc chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Once again bravo. This chapter was wonderfully crafted. I loved the progression and the pace. And I loved how the characters are protrayed in this. Its funny because I had the thought of Ginger having a crush on Luther back in the day. Don't know why. I mean there were no signs in the show. But anyway, this was really sweet. And I loved how she was talking about her dream and she said how Luther was wanting to marry her. And how they both paused. :] Foreshadowing? Perhaps? I wonder how Zeke would feel about it being that for some reason he can't stand Ginger. [I mean I know why he can't stand her but...its like beyond].

Anyway, love this story idea. And I was so glad to see another chapter. For a moment I thought you abandoned it.

Update real soon! Can't wait to see what happens.
JelloMelloHackerMatt chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
are there going to be more chapters for this one? it's quite interesting :) lovin' ur work so far, keep it up guys!
Optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is a different concept. I do like the plot and I can't wait to see the

Story play out. Luther is such a sweet guy and this is part of the reason

He is my favorite character. Really Zeke and Ginger stayed enemies that long?

That is too bad. UpdAte real soon. This is too great.
Optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is a different concept. I do like the plot and I can't wait to see the

Story play out. Luther is such a sweet guy and this is part of the reason

He is my favorite character. Really Zeke and Ginger stayed enemies that long?

That is too bad. UpdAte real soon. This is too great.
ZetherSlash chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Love this so far! Keep it comming :)