Reviews for Heaven Within Hell
I LOVE IT!
333
*-*
sartt chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
shouldov ended by saying "WAIT WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN" read fourth line to bottom again
foggraven chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Neku you pervert
:3 Great story
Luckenhaft chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
cute. nekus a closet pervert. who knew?
Luckenhaft chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
good neku. shiki would be ashamed of you if she found out you were going to take pictures of her in her underwear.
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
neku. don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Deidon chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
...

This is by far one of the funniest, most well-written, entertaining, and just... just...

Amazing. Just plain amazing. *goes off to laugh at the hilariousness of the story, particularly the second chapter*
Liber-T.E.A chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Shiki can really turn Neku into a blood fountain when she wants to, can't she. Still, I loved it.

On another note, I think I've read "The Secret Recipe". Morinaga Milk is one of my favorite manga artists. I also think you're right about the lookalike character, but Morinaga loves to draw characters like that.
Sharpclaws chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
thanks so much for updating! I really liked this fic a lot.
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I can't wait for chapter 3! I laughed so much while I read this. Plus this is definitely going to my favorites. I can't wait to find out Shiki's reaction when she wakes up. And if she remembers anything. She probably should it was only one beer.
NA chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
this is really cute and funny i love it! update soon :D
Liber-T.E.A chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
If she's like this drunk, imagine her hangover.
Mewglegrrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hehehehe, this is really cute. Neku seems a bit OOC, but I'll still be keeping an eye on this.
GyakutenSaibanx3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Your story is REALLY good :D

The moment Shiki remarked about the tea tasting funny I knew she was drinking alcohol (x

I'll be looking for an update!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
And now the insanity starts.