Reviews for Meeting Bobby Singer
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/1
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
Winchesters as Antichrists- interesting thought- This story is taut and eventful, and with very few errors. Both the Winchester boys were well-drawn in character for this alternate universe created here, and Bobby was simply spot on! I enjoyed this, from beginning to end!
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 2/27
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review
This is absolutely amazing. I love antichrist!Winchesters, and you wrote everything so well. Bobby was very believable, and so were Dean and Sam. Fantastic job!
Winter Gray chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards review

This kept my interest from beginning to end. You started out with a bang and I was instantly along for the ride.
It was bloody, dark, sexy without the sex, exciting and funny in parts also.

I got a good laugh when Dean said, "We brought meat" That entire last scene was...is adorable the right word? I pictured the boys bundled up standing on Bobby's doorstep.
klu chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I really liked this. I mean, really. But the fact that it ended without knowing the boon the boys called in on Bobby, well that is just cruel. Just because you write 'evil' Winchesters, I don't feel that should allow you to be evil to your readers. Torture should be left to Dean IN the story and not performed on us poor seekers of literary entertainment.

Well written, well done and thoroughly engaging. Thanks for writing.
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awesome!
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Oh wow, that is just ten different versions of awesome. I love the idea of the brothers being antichrists. They're still renegades, living wild and on the run, and snarky to a tee, but definitely have some personal sense of justice to punish wrongdoers while sparing Bobby's life. And it's nice to see even this version of Sam still has a sense of compassion in him. The brothers little flirting moments are so cute!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love this story and the way you have crafted your characters. They are on one hand charming while on the other frightening. No wonder Bobby laughs. What else can he do?
PaganWanderer chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this series
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
very interesting! i loved it!
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this is fantastic
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i absolutely love this alternate universe you have created. Honestly, it's a breath of fresh air amidst all those sucky fics out there, ya know?

I love how both Dean and Sam are equally devious and their powers.

I'm going to go review your other Antichrist stories now, because I can )

-Kat
casammy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like this, dean and sammy as antichrists, sammy always so sweetly and innocently, any love and sensitivity and dean always so macho, hardly, overprotective and possessive but melting as ice under the sun with only a look of our adorable eyes puppy
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, Bobby came out of that encounter a changed man. Sam and Dean certainly are something else.
bansheegrrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was brilllliant! More little run-in's and one shots with Bobby stories would be super awesome to read [:! I love your writing and twists on the boys!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
HAHAH AWWWWE POOR BOBBY HE CONFUSE...