Reviews for Christmas in Colorado
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Totally wonderful!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
It's actually nice to be able to read such a lovely, feelgood Christmas fic in January, when the festivities are over and it's time for reflection, (which isn't always a good thing!) Thank you, that was wonderful :o)
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very lovely fic for the holiday season and I approve of contiuning the celebration for as long as possible. Great combination of people stuck in the cabin and those on their way to be with their family. Love the look at Nathan and why he was a bit down about being at the cabin and nice touch to have JD mildly injured; they can't avoid trouble completely. Finding whatever was handy to decorate is a very Christmasy thing to do and Ezra has embraced the holiday spirit. He certainly cheered up Nathan and JD. Bit of a Christmas surprise that Chris suddenly had enough gear for them to make the trek and bring the goodies. Love that even on Christmas in the middle of nowhere, Ezra is on guard. It looks to be a wonderful way to spend Christmas! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
:) Absolutly love it! Thanks for sharing this with us. :D

Hugs
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Merry Christmas! G What a delightful surprise after the holidays. I loved your story, the idea of Nathan, JD and Ezra stuck in a cabin together is indeed a scary oneG. I'm glad it all turned out right. Loved the friendship and holiday spirit you showed. Thanks so much for sharing. JudyL
mikiss chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Thanks for a pleasing story. Do enjoy the ATF universe.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful little story. Borrowed or not you made it your own. thank you for sharing.