Reviews for Hearth, HomeExpanded
moira4eku chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I think John and Mary should redo Dean's room and make him feel special, too. I like that he enjoyed the painting of the baby's bedroom.
moira4eku chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
That is so sneaky of Dean, especially since he is only 4 years old! That's quite upper level thinking on his part. See, he is smart! Enjoyed the chapter!
moira4eku chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I'm sure this is quite normal. Afterall, it seems to Dean that it's all about the new baby to be. I'm sure he'll adjust and become the best big brother ever.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
For a 3 year old, that kinda news would be troubling. He's had his parents all to himself now he's gonna have to share. Here he thought he was going to get some exciting news that would be for him. Hopefully, he will adjust (we know he does eventually!).
sgail chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I have a younger brother. We are almost exactly four years apart. I was very jealous of him when he was born. I felt he was stealing my Mom away from me. However, that changed after I found him in his crib choking on his blanket. I called my mom who rescued him. From then on, I realised that maybe it was nice having a baby brother to look after and care for. I hope this helps.
Aelan010 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Aw common.. i gotta see Dean fall head over heals big brother mode with sammy!