Reviews for Acting is Just Pretentious, Temporary Suicide
Azaelia67 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was... ugh. Aweful. Poor Blaine, there's no word... But well written. I just wish the end wasn't so dark, that Blaine would have told Kurt the truth...
notinuse88 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
oh can you continue this to when Kurt finds out? please? :D
Clara chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Beautifully written - Blaine's fear and emotion leaps off the page. The way this story is structured takes it from the normal 'this is just fanfic its not real, just a bit of fun', to something that is really scary.
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
:( poor blaine
Nothing importantjere chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Well that was diffrent. I liked it.
disordered chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Amazing. I don't even know what to say. Just...amazing.
kindgirl70 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
If you want I think you do have something here I might be a little dark but you could do something with this story if you want to add to this and n you wants some ideas just message me
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OH MY GOD I seriously want Kurt to find out. Oh my god. Who came up with this idea? It is so weird and sad its just genius. Okay. Yeah, I really wish Kurt had found out. Hint hint. Okay, yeah, you're probably not going to do that. Anyway. Nice job. It was kind of scary to read but somehow it's an awesome idea. Imma go wish there was a part where Kurt finds out now. :)
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
. ... most intense thing I've ever read o_o GOD I thought i was going to cry! and cry hard...poor Blaine! and evil Kurt...I sort of wanted to strangle him in this, but I love him so much! UGH! I can't...this was amazing. So different! Definitely going on the fav's list
sourewolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this is so emotional, it's heartbreaking:( i liked it though
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
stupid stupid boys!
Lamina96 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i really likes this ff and i wonder if you could help me find a storie?

I think it's like a continue on this on.

I don't remember what it's called or anything, just that Kurt plays along on Blaine rapes fantasy but blaine didn't liked it but kurt don't know that and then he hears when blaine tell wes and david I think.

I can't find it and i would really like to read that so if you know it, can you please help me find it? D D D
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Holy crap... that was messed up. I feel so bad for Blaine! His reactions were amazing! That was so well written! I've never really thought about how horribly that can go wrong. Seriously, nightmares man... Amazing job.
Calamus357 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is so, so twisted.

That doesn't make it bad though. Your characterization of Blaine was dead on. Even though he's been emotionally ripped to shreds by Kurt, Blaine is -still protecting- him. *shivers* Not to be lame, but "you move me."
beeeee chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved this, as dark as it was it was very good. There's something terrifying about this scenario, mainly the whole "holy Shit im being raped" aspect but of course the fact that it's someone you love doing it aswell as the very real chance this could happen to you.

I'd love a sequel detailing the aftermath, that'd be awesome (:

(I'ma put it and you on alert just in case . )