Reviews for the end of peace and the beginning of happiness
gote chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hey Mad, I liked Roxanne's character in this, I could really picture her, you know? And I laughed when she joked that she'd actually been talking about another Slytherin bloke but there were some bits that were quite confusing... like why was Scorpius walking into the Gryffindor common room if he was a Slytherin? And how did Roxanne and her friend get into the Slytherin one? It was a little bit confusing as to what house people were in for most of it too.

That must have been a difficult pairing to write though, especially with the age gap, it was only a little unbelievable.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm being to critical? I don't mean to be, it's not bad. :)
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I would like to begin by thanking you for participating in the Pairings for Points Challenge. It was clever of you to choose the two characters worth the most points. Anyway, you will be able to see your points on the NextGen Fanatics forum.

My review:

You chose a really difficult pairing, in my opinion. I personally couldn't see how Scorpius/Roxanne would work (especially with the age difference) but I think you brought it together nicely. A gradual build up from sisterly, to friendly, to together.

The situations were interesting, and I like how you narrated the story.

A critique:

Near the end of the story you switched from past tense to present tense. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose or not, but it does break into the flow of the story.

Anyway nice job and thanks for writing,

Smile Life Away D
not bad chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this was pretty good, for a R/S. Write more?
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hi,

Great job, especilly with this pairing. They can be really tricky to write but you did an excellent job. Keep up the great writing.
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Nitpicks first: "reparo" is meant to fix what is broken, so it wouldn't do anything to spraypaint. And Fred can't be Roxanne's father because he's dead :(

Otherwise, this was a great story! I'm not a ScorpiusRoxanne shipper myself but you made it work.