Reviews for I'm Outta Time
P13YoLoCrazFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really a nice story my FAVORITE.
Hidari chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow. I'm torn. I like it that they had a kid but I wish they could've stayed together.
Downmainstreet chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Omg this made me cry! So good! :"""""D
anoanonaonon chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
pOOK NO?HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME OMG, LIKE
not the one shot i mean, tHSI
I F, IOMG, HOW CAN? MY FEELINGS,
I CANT EVEN COPE WITH HOW SAD THAT WOULD BE FOR ME THOUGH OMG SHE KNOWS THAT THATS HIM AND HE KNOWS THATS HER AND THEY HAD A CHI LD?AND HES COMPLETELY OUT OF HER LIFE NOW AND SHES LOOKIGN, HIM, NAND HES HTERE WHO WOULDNT DCR WAS HER I MEAN I WOU OAMHi O,,AUG
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think that this was kinda sad. I mean, she sees him in and out of her life. And then he leaves after seeing his kid. It was really good though! Keep up the good work!

Keep on Writing,

~Rin
eternalsnowfox chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ah, nothing like a nice one-shot to start off the morning. This was beautiful, believable, and heartwarming. Adding this one to my favorites, no doubt. Nice job.

~ESF
Mina Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i love this... ... ... i am speechless... ... ...

Love,

Mina Hoshi
cherryblossom015 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nooo! They're supposed to live happily ever after! T_T

Besides that, great one shot. But you pissed me off when I was looking for the "next chapter" button.
CrispyBread chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww T.T so sweet! omg please make Takizawa come back! T.T *sniff sniff*
TrebleJazz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved it! In fact, I was ready to hit the "next" button for the next chapter...until I saw it was a freakin' oneshot...

Oh well! Your writing is awesomeness! I guess that's it...I'll review again if you make a second chapter...pretty, pretty, please! Kudasai!
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
nice story. is it finished?
Ultimate Ending chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aww, this was great. You did a good job starting it becasue usually I'm not a huge monologue fan, but since it's from the actual movie it made up for that. And I also liked the end, it was cute, I could just picture a mini Takizawa (it's adorable). Anyway good job! :) If only there was more fanfiction for Eden of the East- it's too quiet :P
EscapingReality2297 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
aww this is cute :3 I LOVE EDEN OF THE EAST! ugh! just a beautiful manga and i think u have the esence of the characters. hmmm... if u were to work on anything maybe sentense structure. (some sound a bit awkward) but overall it was good!