Reviews for I'm Outta Time
P13YoLoCrazFan chapter 1 . 1/18
Really a nice story my FAVORITE.
Hidari chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow. I'm torn. I like it that they had a kid but I wish they could've stayed together.
SakiTakizawa chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Omg this made me cry! So good! :"""""D
anoanonaonon chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
pOOK NO?HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME OMG, LIKE
not the one shot i mean, tHSI
I F, IOMG, HOW CAN? MY FEELINGS,
I CANT EVEN COPE WITH HOW SAD THAT WOULD BE FOR ME THOUGH OMG SHE KNOWS THAT THATS HIM AND HE KNOWS THATS HER AND THEY HAD A CHI LD?AND HES COMPLETELY OUT OF HER LIFE NOW AND SHES LOOKIGN, HIM, NAND HES HTERE WHO WOULDNT DCR WAS HER I MEAN I WOU OAMHi O,,AUG
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think that this was kinda sad. I mean, she sees him in and out of her life. And then he leaves after seeing his kid. It was really good though! Keep up the good work!

Keep on Writing,

Rin
eternalsnowfox chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ah, nothing like a nice one-shot to start off the morning. This was beautiful, believable, and heartwarming. Adding this one to my favorites, no doubt. Nice job.

ESF
Mina Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i love this... ... ... i am speechless... ... ...

Love,

Mina Hoshi
cherryblossom015 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nooo! They're supposed to live happily ever after! T_T

Besides that, great one shot. But you pissed me off when I was looking for the "next chapter" button.
CrispyBread chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awww T.T so sweet! omg please make Takizawa come back! T.T *sniff sniff*
TrebleJazz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved it! In fact, I was ready to hit the "next" button for the next chapter...until I saw it was a freakin' oneshot...

Oh well! Your writing is awesomeness! I guess that's it...I'll review again if you make a second chapter...pretty, pretty, please! Kudasai!
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
nice story. is it finished?
Ultimate Ending chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Aww, this was great. You did a good job starting it becasue usually I'm not a huge monologue fan, but since it's from the actual movie it made up for that. And I also liked the end, it was cute, I could just picture a mini Takizawa (it's adorable). Anyway good job! :) If only there was more fanfiction for Eden of the East- it's too quiet :P
EscapingReality2297 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
aww this is cute :3 I LOVE EDEN OF THE EAST! ugh! just a beautiful manga and i think u have the esence of the characters. hmmm... if u were to work on anything maybe sentense structure. (some sound a bit awkward) but overall it was good!