Reviews for Vita Ex Mors Mortis
stefanie bean chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I'm a sucker for an afterlife story. Amazing, too, how one person's heaven can be another's hell. I found this beautiful and haunting.
Animorphgirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Wow. Very detailed chapter. No wonder it took you awhile to get it finished and posted. ;) Your character analysis for Kate and Shannon is really interesting. Shannon's such a minor character throughout most of the series, and her back story is pretty limited. Personally, I think her selfishness was due to insecurity (thanks to her stepmother's coldness and her father's ultimate stupidity), so I was interested in reading a chapter that focused a lot on her and her feelings. Especially in relation to Kate. I think you're right about Kate being ultimately selfless in a reckless way, since that jives with why she'd make the biggest mistake of her life and kill Wayne. The discussion of feelings is really interesting. The ending was very powerful. I can't wait for the next chapter! (Small aside: you have anonymous reviews disabled for this story. You might get more reviews if you allowed anonymous ones. If they're offensive, you can always delete them. It's sometimes easier to review if you don't have to log in...or if you're a ffn reader and don't have an account yet!)
Gabism chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very interesting!

Can't wait to read more. :D
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2011