Reviews for Life Goes On
NinjaMonkeyGirl2014 chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
UPDATE :D

Not much happens D:

But it's still an update :D

Coolio :)
Clinton Pearin chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
So, does magic exist in this world? Because no one at the beginning seems weirded out by the whole "Wizard School" thing. And you need to start putting in more question marks and explanation point; I could hardly understand the tone of the people's voices at first.

There also needs to be better transition between phrases and paragraphs. Like, when your conversing with someone, it sounds like a conversation between robots or something.
Clinton Pearin chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Eh. At least we can understand the plot so far.

That said, there re grammar and punctuation mistakes. It would also be a tad bit more fun to read if there were less details on your life and more on the things around you. Maybe make a few referances to other games or celebrities. After all, this is the planet Earth right?
Ryan Griffinheart chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
To ginnywillalwaysrock, what do you mean by that everyone is taking the fact that she is a wizard so lightly? And that earth wizards don't believe in magic? could you help me out by trying to explain that to me so that I could try to get your question answered.
ginnywillalwaysrock chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
i like your story, but i have a question. how come everyone is takeing the fact that she is a wizard so lightly. according to headmaster ambrose,earth doesn't beleave in magic. but other than that, it is a great story and i hope you update soon.
Vanessa Sunshade chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for more!
NinjaMonkeyGirl2014 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Love the story so far, UPDATE SOON!