Reviews for Too Much
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ugh, that was tough to read, it made me really sad that Edward gave him up in the end, even after realizing that he loved him. what a jack ass! so sad!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
*sob* That was *sniffle* really, really sad *sob* and beautiful… *wails loudly*

Way too angsty for a wuss like me but still, thank you for sharing. *wipes nose in sleeve*
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i can't help it, I had to re-read this over because I love it so much, but since I've already reviewed on Tiff's page... thought I'd review here and let you know how much i loved it!

You girls are fantastic and i wouldn't say no to another collab with y'all in the future!

xoxo
maryhell chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Please can you do a follow up to this story it would be wonderful to Rose to be thrown aside and for Jas and Ed to have their happy ending.
missy01forever chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is probably the 5th time i have read this story but, the first time i am reviewing. I love this story so much. I know exactly how Jasper feels and i cant help but think Edward is a coward for 1: not talking to Jasper and letting him know he needs time and 2: not leaving Rosalie after he realized Jasper had left. Even with all that i understand being lost; not knowing who you are much less anything else so i am not mad at him. I would greatly appreciate you guys continuing this one shot in to a full story. Pretty please with a Jasper on top.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I read the story on tiffaninichole's profile, but to make things even :)

*sobs* heartbreaking. I know not everything's HEA, but damn... these two deserve it.

Very well done, very hot lemon and great background!

xx
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow this story is something else. you can di so much with this story i hope that you will continue this. you have so much to work with lmao i do hope that Jasper comes back and that Edward gets his butt kicked for mot going after him. i also hope that rose get hurt i really dont like that but the way she downed Jasper i can not stand for that. no no i can not. but why did Jasper leave why when he loved him.

well till next time bye now.\

p.s plz make this in to a chapter story if you dont i will die and haunt you. jk ... not treally heheh XD
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was amazing. I loved it. You two write beautifully together.

Kathy
Raeya chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh damn. Beautifull story but I kind of hate the ending...Just want J&E together!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh, how sad for both of them. I'm a little pissed at both of them too. Great story, though. I hope you guys will think of extending this after the contest.
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Yay a non happy ending! Great work!
LiveLoveForget Laugh03 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I Love it...Iwanna know what happens next!
Robpfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
hey girl... please tell me this isn't a one-shot... they deserve so much more...

effing rich snots... think they know everything... *grumbles*

I need more of these boys... *begging here*

Take care
cheshirekat516 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Definite tears for this one. Why wouldn't he go after Jasper after making such a huge realization and why would he believe Jasper would bother coming back? If you do decide to continue please let Edward get his butt kicked a bit.