Reviews for Desiderium Intimum
OUATLover02 chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
Wow this is good
Ash chapter 34 . 11/22/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS GREAT AND ITS MY FAV STORY :))) 3
vampireroza chapter 34 . 11/19/2016
Update please.
A chapter 34 . 10/27/2016
Please keep translating this! I'm loving this story and it sucks there is no ending!
acetwolf94 chapter 34 . 9/12/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Cztelnik chapter 34 . 8/14/2016
This is so hauntingly lovelorn and desperately lost. I don't know what happened with Draco after Severus killed Narcissa but it doesn't sound good. Voldemort is winning in this fic and Dumbledore wants Harry to die for their world as his mother sacrificed herself for Harry...hmm wonder if that's where he first got the idea?

Severus is doing something in his secret potions room but is it for Harry or Voldemort? And why did he obliviate Harry of his nightmare? Was it because he saw they came from Voldemort and was afraid Voldemort would notice him via Harry if allowed to continue?

So much to wonder about. Thanks for writing an incredible story. You successfully navigate the really difficult emotions of a teenager in first love, his shame and growing awareness of his true infatuation but developing skills. Hard to do.
Oh yes, yay Luna! Glad she got Tonks.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/9/2016
Please update It's almost been 2 years This is too good a story to leave behind
WereBunny87 chapter 34 . 5/28/2016
Moooore! I love this so much!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/4/2016
Has the translation on this fic been canceled or dropped ? It hasn't been updated in 2 years so it makes me very sad . This is a beautiful and provocative story that doesn't shy away from or apologize for its dark and gritty tone . And sometimes you just want to read some Angst . This is one of my favorites in the Snarry Genre so i hope it gets an update sometime in the near future.
5hadowWolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Sadness I thought that this was all translated. :( I wish you would continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Please continue translating. If not on this account, maybe someone able to translate could post a new story and just pick up where this one leaves off translating.
Nora chapter 31 . 3/8/2016
This is pure perfection! I love the whole fanfiction but this chapter is...outstanding!
The Potions Lesson made me laugh so hard, I totally felt the same way that Harry did.
And the rest was simply mad, beautiful, fucking perfect!
anime-hexe chapter 34 . 11/27/2015
Please tell me that the story will be further translated! D: I'm looking very often if there is a new update.

anime-hexe 3
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Wow. I don't know if I should be scared or happy on the events that just occurred.
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is the second time I'm reading this and it's still as great, if not more hilarious than the first time