Reviews for Desiderium Intimum
BlackDoctor chapter 5 . 5/26
Oh my, oh no this is WAY TOO much, my heart cant take it anymore. Its too hurtful, used by someone without any affection, and lost in desire tools (aka potion). I just cant bear to read the entire story
honeyque chapter 34 . 5/10
Really really loved the story, so please with sugar on top update soon.
MimiTaylor chapter 34 . 5/1
Oh no no no no...please ...more...
MimiTaylor chapter 5 . 4/18
Oh man that was cold.
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 34 . 3/16
I swear, I've read this story so many times over. And each time I read this my heart beats faster and my body starts shaking uncontrollably. All the humiliation, the embarrassment, and words said. Oh my sweet God that resides in heaven! Let me die now with a peaceful ear piercing squeal and laughter. I swear this story will be the death of me. So obsessed. And still firmly believe this is by far one of the best written fanfictions yet! I don't believe any one can possibly surpass this story, the writing style, plot. At least not for the next ten thousand years. God! I hope I am reborn, and in those ten thousand years this story buried in the dust will have remained somewhere hidden on record. I hope that I stumble upon it again and it gives me bliss of long lived memories from a life lived long ago! That it takes me over again and again!

Please! I beg for all that's loved and sacred that this magically updates! I love y'all story, and cherish every moment I've died by your hands while reading this.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 34 . 2/2
Excellent story so far and i cant wait to read what happens next! :D
DhampirParadox chapter 34 . 1/22
This is still being translated, right? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for all your hard work translating this wonderful fic.
2manyfandomstho chapter 34 . 1/11
Oh wow this story is brilliant and deserves so much praise. You guys are amazing writers (from the AN's I assume there are at least two ppl?) There's a lot I'd like to say about the beauty and complexity of this ff. I thought that was a very sweet pair Tonks and Luna, they're practically made for each other. There's so much angst and drama and wow.

Im worrying about Harry, Snape said he could make himself emotionally attached to a man even if he didn't particularly fancy that. So my theory is that Snape is truly loyal to voldemort and when it was discovered that Harry's greatest desire was Severus, he was ordered to get close to him. Because wouldn't that make it all the more heartbreaking for the boy who lived when after practically falling in love with the man he was betrayed and handed over to the enemy by him? Ah a good old fashion sadistic Voldemort.

However i dont think Severus planned on actually getting so close to Harry but even so hell give him to voldemort. No matter what he may feel for Harry. But thise are just my theories. Cant wait to know what happens next. Ohh and Harry was a little peeking tom in this chapter. Oh that reminds me! So many times throughout this story youve given me second hand embarrasment when harrys just experienced the same. That is good writing. I'd like to thank you for all the hard work that you do and I look forward to an update.
Sauko chapter 34 . 1/9
There are more chapters? When is the next?
2manyfandomstho chapter 12 . 1/9
Wow that song strange relationship seems just made for this ff
2manyfandomstho chapter 11 . 1/9
I've been reading this today but I had to comment on this chapter. That last line was so funny 'I choose you' as soon as I read it I thought of Pokémon and an image of a bat like Snape popping out of a pokeball sat down nice and cozy in my mind.
Alicerum chapter 34 . 1/9
When is the next chapter?
JcRMaO chapter 34 . 1/4
R u going to continue?
This is great! :D
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Okay, I can't read this fic...it's too much. Way too much.

I don't like seeing people tortured or humilated in real life and I certaily don't want to read about it. Real life is bad enough I don't need such things to make it worse.

No offense, the story is really good translated and the original was surely good too...but, people like snape...such sick and twisted people exist really.

They run amongst us without anyone noticing a thing. Or maybe people don't want to notice? As long as they are not the victim who cares, right? Civil courage is something that's just not worth the effort for many people. Or they are scared...

Whatever reason they have for not reaction. Whatever reason people like snape have to act like they do it's just not right in my eyes and while I have no right to judge at all...I still prefer not to read about it when there are enough examples we are forced to see every day in real life.

Again I don't doubt you or the original writer didn't put really much effort into this story, but I can understand Harry too good for me to be comfortable.

By the way please tell the original writer, that I am sorry for what happened to her/him. I know that pity won't help, but I hope she will or already does feel better...

Oh and please tell her she was really good at transmitting the feelings the characters feel...they are perfectly understandable and for my taste even a little too easy to feel into.

But she/he did a great job anyway :)
Tell her/him that please, yes?
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Hm...do you know, if the author (the original one) experienced that? The feeling when everything gets numb and you can only focus on that one person?

The rage, which denies you to focus on anything except the source of your mind numbing anger?