Reviews for Desiderium Intimum
anime-hexe chapter 34 . 11/27/2015
Please tell me that the story will be further translated! D: I'm looking very often if there is a new update.

anime-hexe 3
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Wow. I don't know if I should be scared or happy on the events that just occurred.
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is the second time I'm reading this and it's still as great, if not more hilarious than the first time
BlackDoctor chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
Oh my, oh no this is WAY TOO much, my heart cant take it anymore. Its too hurtful, used by someone without any affection, and lost in desire tools (aka potion). I just cant bear to read the entire story
honeyque chapter 34 . 5/10/2015
Really really loved the story, so please with sugar on top update soon.
MimiTaylor chapter 34 . 5/1/2015
Oh no no no no...please ...more...
MimiTaylor chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Oh man that was cold.
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 34 . 3/16/2015
I swear, I've read this story so many times over. And each time I read this my heart beats faster and my body starts shaking uncontrollably. All the humiliation, the embarrassment, and words said. Oh my sweet God that resides in heaven! Let me die now with a peaceful ear piercing squeal and laughter. I swear this story will be the death of me. So obsessed. And still firmly believe this is by far one of the best written fanfictions yet! I don't believe any one can possibly surpass this story, the writing style, plot. At least not for the next ten thousand years. God! I hope I am reborn, and in those ten thousand years this story buried in the dust will have remained somewhere hidden on record. I hope that I stumble upon it again and it gives me bliss of long lived memories from a life lived long ago! That it takes me over again and again!

Please! I beg for all that's loved and sacred that this magically updates! I love y'all story, and cherish every moment I've died by your hands while reading this.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 34 . 2/2/2015
Excellent story so far and i cant wait to read what happens next! :D
DhampirParadox chapter 34 . 1/22/2015
This is still being translated, right? I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for all your hard work translating this wonderful fic.
2manyfandomstho chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Oh wow this story is brilliant and deserves so much praise. You guys are amazing writers (from the AN's I assume there are at least two ppl?) There's a lot I'd like to say about the beauty and complexity of this ff. I thought that was a very sweet pair Tonks and Luna, they're practically made for each other. There's so much angst and drama and wow.

Im worrying about Harry, Snape said he could make himself emotionally attached to a man even if he didn't particularly fancy that. So my theory is that Snape is truly loyal to voldemort and when it was discovered that Harry's greatest desire was Severus, he was ordered to get close to him. Because wouldn't that make it all the more heartbreaking for the boy who lived when after practically falling in love with the man he was betrayed and handed over to the enemy by him? Ah a good old fashion sadistic Voldemort.

However i dont think Severus planned on actually getting so close to Harry but even so hell give him to voldemort. No matter what he may feel for Harry. But thise are just my theories. Cant wait to know what happens next. Ohh and Harry was a little peeking tom in this chapter. Oh that reminds me! So many times throughout this story youve given me second hand embarrasment when harrys just experienced the same. That is good writing. I'd like to thank you for all the hard work that you do and I look forward to an update.
Sauko chapter 34 . 1/9/2015
There are more chapters? When is the next?
2manyfandomstho chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
Wow that song strange relationship seems just made for this ff
2manyfandomstho chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
I've been reading this today but I had to comment on this chapter. That last line was so funny 'I choose you' as soon as I read it I thought of Pokémon and an image of a bat like Snape popping out of a pokeball sat down nice and cozy in my mind.
Alicerum chapter 34 . 1/9/2015
When is the next chapter?