Reviews for Honestly
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You should definetly continue!
Orangefox1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Aw this was actually very cute! You should consider continuing it. :3 It would be a very cute story. 3
Hollie2611 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
great story. i hope you continue on with it
katelyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
love love love there will be more then 1 though it says this story is crossed you change your mind and continue writing. 3
Mexwojo chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very good! I even felt a swept of rage for don't knowing who to blame. Life is complicated, but you always have a chance to make it better. Resolving our inner monsters... Excellent!
xx-Lani-xx chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
If I loved this story anymore I would marry it.

That's how great it is.
Oliviet chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Loved it! I am so waiting for this to happen on the show. I've just got this feeling that Lockdown created a baby. haha
mtgknight chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I have to said that this is definitely the best post-divorce baby for Chase/Cameron ever written and I think that this have a lot of potential to expand into longer fiction like The Rest is Silence or the Long Count. It's just seems strange for Chase to not try to follow up on his child especially after the experience from his childhood with his father.
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Poor Chase.

Would it be weird to say that you very good at writing sex scenes?
latisha chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
luv dis!

gr8 workk!
Jen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Finally a secret baby story done right! I enjoyed this, but it makes me want to know more. I want to see the baby!
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh wow! this was beautiful! what a gorgeous oneshot - your friend must be very happy! -

wonderful work...thank you for writing it!

Maggie