Reviews for Dejavu
The Vampire Batty chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Why must you HURT me so? That was SOOOOO frixen' GOOD! I loved the way you associated Yumi with Tomoe! Batty HUGS! o_O;
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This little ficcie was great! It makes perfectly good sense that Kenshin would think something like that. The same scenario played out from long ago. Poor Kenshin, poor Yumi too! I think you did an excellent job!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
this is a good version though...

but it's kinda abrupt though. but it's needed. for a split moment, everything started "raining blood" again, ne?

so does the memories...

i'm just a big fan of kenshin X tomoe...(who's kaoru again?)
Kiriko chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Oh, the angst! It's a beautful little fic, though.
m chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I like these little introspections of yours.
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!

This is really excellent. I think you should write more great short stories like this one! It made perfect sense to me. I loved it! Thank you! _x
J. Liha chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Lovely piece, I've written something similar, just in Yumi's POV. ;_; I hate that scene... damn that Shishio!
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
oh wow so sad and poignant. That is a very haunting scene even if you didn't know about Kenshin's past. The fact that she was willing to give her life protect the one she loved was enough to make me see her in a different light. Not everyone will go that far to protect some else. Another good job of writing. Thanks again for sharing your work...
Miranda chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
I've never seen the very end of the kyoto arc, so this is a spoiler for me...but I love it anyway! I know I have to get that DVD now!
Mara-Amber chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
WOW, I think it is great. Somehow this expresses what I thought when reading the scene. It is one of my favorite scenes in Ruroken (eh, strange) because of the conflict I always saw Kenshin struggling with. I love how you give an introspective in Kenshin's mind here. I am that impressed that I can't express myself properly, sorry. 'She is smiling. Just like Tomoe.' That is... great job.
narie the waitress chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
You know, I was watching this episode yesterday and the exact same idea came into my mind last night... pity I can't write about it anymore. :)

But you did an excellent job at it, in any case - great stuff.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2