Reviews for Changes
Awesome story as always!
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Great work!
cherry619 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I'm glad at least in your AU they seemed to have found a balance of understanding. I was also a little peeved about not exploring Sam's depression arc that was blooming not only from the 4 months but from having to deal with the stress of his powers and Dean. I felt that that would have helped explain what Sam was going through alot of that season and not just immediately blame him and call him a traitor. I really enjoyed your story. ~Charity
Visionairy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I wasn't sure I wanted to read a tag to Metamorphosis right now, but I downloaded it anyway - and I am so glad I did. This was a wonderful read, the boys are both right in character, and I loved the way you showed how Dean was frustrated with trying to understand Sam at this time, and how Sam is trying so hard to deal with what was going on with him. I also thought your interaction between Dean and Ruby was perfect - he doesn't want to trust, but has to to save Sam. I cannot wait to read your next chapter! Excellent!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great start! Can't wait for more! :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, man, I am at your mercy!

I adore how you wrote this.

Professional writing job!

Can't wait to peek into your playground again.

Please - yeah, okay, I'm begging - post soon!

twomom chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is sad. Such a sad time in the boys lives until they make their way back to each other. Looking forward to more. Thanks!
Floralia chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Ruby! Oh how I’ve missed you. I always felt that more could have been done with Dean and Ruby, and how they might clash over ‘doing the best’ for Sam. So I’m very excited about this.

I really love how you’ve taken Sam’s statement that he’s done with it all and really ran with it. More please. chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great start and so in tune with what was happening in Season 4. You got the chasm in their relationship spot on there, Dean not being able to read his little brother and Sam totally different from the brother he was before he went to hell. Not at all surprised Ruby was scared Sam was going to die, after all she has this role mapped out for him in freeing Lucifer, and she wants her plan to succeed at all costs.

Definitely looking forward to more.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
thid id amazing start
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG, you're alive and kickin'! I missed your stories sooo much and today when I got the alert mail, I literally jumped on my seat. AwSam :)) And this story's just...OMG...awsam once again. What a start. Sam's a loyal person and he's proved it to his brother. I can't believe what'm gonna say now..I like RUBY in your story. And and and.. the weird thing is, when Ruby cradled an injured and senseless Sam in her arms...I kept seeing Genevieve instead of Ruby! Man, take my Sam to the hospital immediately, I meant to say, post the next chapter ASAP. Love the start and definitely my fav one :))

You are AWSAM...I love your stories :)))

DreamShadows chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww, what the-? You ended it there?

This story started out so angsty and heart breakingly detailed, and was so into it...

And then you stopped!

Ugh... I guess I'll just have to wait until you update. But rest assured I will not be waiting patiently, my dear, not patiently at ALL.

*hugs you*
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
holy WOW. this is phenomonal! like all kinds of awesome that i can't even describe in words. i worship you. just in case i haven't said that to you in awhile-i do. but don't worry, not in the creepy way. i LOVE when you do dean and sam together, and i'd be lying if i didn't say that i'm extra excited to see a little whumped sam on the side. you describe their relationship, their personalities, their interactions and reactions to circumstances and each other in ways that would make the writers go-oh...we'll that's what we were going to do...sometimes i wonder if YOU'RE not on their writing team-lol!

The multichapter stories-I have a love/hate relationship with those. LOVE that they are long and wonderful and continue to go on and make your day when a new post comes up-but dude, the suspense kills me. The waiting until that next post, is like waiting for a friday when it's monday.

So post more soon please! I offer bribes in the form of first born childs or baked goods ;-)

Much praise as always

Medusa -the writer chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oooh! Can't wait for more of this one!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »