Reviews for Razor Edge
Miell chapter 1 . 1/19
I have read this already but i’m gonna re-read it again coz y not. It’s soooo good that I want to read it again.
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
I loved it!
AliNerfetari chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Though it's a crack pairing, i really did enjoy your writing and then also the whole fic. I felt sad for Haru because i do think Tsuna likes Kyoko more but nice thing that she found somebody for her ;3;
Thanks for it 3
Shikaku Akine chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Ne, Aquen-san, this is a nice story! 3

Could there possibly be a sequel about Haru in Varia? :D :D
Allie-Cat 83 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE! When I first saw this story I was like, "Belphegor and Haru? ...this has GOT to be a crack pairing xD Bel only belongs with Fran" However the more I read the story, the more I fell in love with this pairing Also, I think I fell even more in love with Bel than before! (And he's my favorite character from KHR so that's saying a lot!)

You've convinced me to make this one of my favorite KHR pairings :D

Overall I liked the story :) I sometimes found spelling errors (like "loosing" instead of "losing") but I think everything else was fine (insert question mark here)

Definitely faving this story!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
I hope you make a sequel of it some time ! you know like haru's days in the varia !
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Bel- sama has the dirtiest room huh ? ( besides Longchamp ) I just like him better and better !
MasktheMoney18 chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
Good story.
Chocolatecatfish chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
Nice :D feelings were kinda left out though, maybe more reflection on how Haru/Bel really feels other than denial would be good? But I'm one to talk that's ny weakness too... Can't stand too much mushiness haha xD but great job! Gotta love Bel :)
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
interesting, odd, crazy, oddly sappy in parts and did i mention... crazy... yeah... all in a good way.
Goldmints chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
wow, i really loved this X3 A lot! And i could completely see this happening! I cant wait to read it again!
Shal96 chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Beutiful, this fic is very cool!
Mika-chan chapter 19 . 2/5/2012
I read it all and I really liked it! I wish there was at least one more kiss, especially when Haru ran towards him but oh well, a really great fanfic! :D
half-breed vampire chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
I love it!
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Oh my god, I absolutely loved this!

I've been reading all day, not many fanfics can keep me hooked that long.

I just love how Haru's going with Bel to the Varia :)

"anvils being thrown at it"? "lions trying to eat it"? Lol, poor PH1, I can kind of see that happening though, with Xanxus and his temper, add Squalo and Bell beeing pissed off by the constant beeping... yup, R.I.P. PH1... Life certainly won't be boring for Haru-chan..